Reading

lengoctutb

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
28 Tháng hai 2016
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

WOMAN: Hi, Joe. Are you still looking for a roommate to share the apartment with you?
MAN: Yes, actually. I really should, to cut back on my costs.
WOMAN: My friend George is looking for an apartment share. He's a terrific person --- a painter.
MAN: Oh, I don't think I'd like having someone splashing paints everywhere.
WOMAN: I'm sure he wouldn't do that! He's very considerate and only paints at his studio, anyway.
MAN: Well, that's good. Maybe he could teach me how to paint. What else does he do?
WOMAN: He's also a waiter at a restaurant, so he often works in the evening.
MAN: Oh, that's even worse. Sorry, but I'd want a roommate who worked nine to five, like me.

Two people are discussing the man's living situation. The man is planning to $\cdots$
$A$. search for a different roommate.
$B$. live with the woman's friend.
$C$. find a smaller apartment.
$D$. try to find a better job.

minhloveftu

Học sinh tiêu biểu
Thành viên
15 Tháng một 2019
Quảng Trị
Trường Đời
WOMAN: Hi, Joe. Are you still looking for a roommate to share the apartment with you?
MAN: Yes, actually. I really should, to cut back on my costs.
WOMAN: My friend George is looking for an apartment share. He's a terrific person --- a painter.
MAN: Oh, I don't think I'd like having someone splashing paints everywhere.
WOMAN: I'm sure he wouldn't do that! He's very considerate and only paints at his studio, anyway.
MAN: Well, that's good. Maybe he could teach me how to paint. What else does he do?
WOMAN: He's also a waiter at a restaurant, so he often works in the evening.
MAN: Oh, that's even worse. Sorry, but I'd want a roommate who worked nine to five, like me.

Two people are discussing the man's living situation. The man is planning to $\cdots$
$A$. search for a different roommate.
$B$. live with the woman's friend.
$C$. find a smaller apartment.
$D$. try to find a better job.
Theo mình chọn câu A
Yes, actually. I really should, to cut back on my costs.
Sorry, but I'd want a roommate who worked nine to five, like me.

Reactions: lengoctutb
Top Bottom