Reading

lengoctutb

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
28 Tháng hai 2016
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

WOMAN: I see you’ve taken that plum tree down then? Such a shame to see it go.
MAN: What, that old eyesore? Better off without it, wouldn’t you say?
WOMAN: But such blossom though; it was like an enormous oil painting in spring, that tree!
MAN: Granted, but oil paintings rarely threaten to keel over and come through your windows in a gale.
WOMAN: And you always got such a lovely crop. Remember that massive windfall last year? All that jam!
MAN: I certainly do, and the day I see another plum will be a day too soon, I can tell you!
WOMAN: So sad to see all that vitality ebb away like it did. Did it really have to go this year?
MAN: Yes, I’m afraid it was simply a liability. I couldn’t see any other way forward. More space now though.

A man is talking to a neighbour about a plum tree. Why did the man remove the tree from his garden?
$A$. It was damaging the house.
$B$. It was dropping too much fruit.
$C$. It was in danger of falling down.
$D$. It was spoiling the view from the house.

minhloveftu

Học sinh tiêu biểu
Thành viên
15 Tháng một 2019
Quảng Trị
Trường Đời
WOMAN: I see you’ve taken that plum tree down then? Such a shame to see it go.
MAN: What, that old eyesore? Better off without it, wouldn’t you say?
WOMAN: But such blossom though; it was like an enormous oil painting in spring, that tree!
MAN: Granted, but oil paintings rarely threaten to keel over and come through your windows in a gale.
WOMAN: And you always got such a lovely crop. Remember that massive windfall last year? All that jam!
MAN: I certainly do, and the day I see another plum will be a day too soon, I can tell you!
WOMAN: So sad to see all that vitality ebb away like it did. Did it really have to go this year?
MAN: Yes, I’m afraid it was simply a liability. I couldn’t see any other way forward. More space now though.

A man is talking to a neighbour about a plum tree. Why did the man remove the tree from his garden?
$A$. It was damaging the house.
$B$. It was dropping too much fruit.
$C$. It was in danger of falling down.
$D$. It was spoiling the view from the house.
Chọn C
Granted, but oil paintings rarely threaten to keel over and come through your windows in a gale.

Reactions: lengoctutb
Top Bottom