Reading

lengoctutb

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
28 Tháng hai 2016
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

So anyway, I was running in the park, and it was so crowded! It was like everyone in the city decided to go for a run this morning. I should be happy that people are spending time outside and taking care of their health, but I really don't like running in a crowd. I was worried I was going to get knocked over, or knock someone else over. Other runners don't care if they get in my way. I try to show respect for other people who are also running, but some of them were really rude. I really should just drive our of town to take a run on a quiet country road, where I can relax and forget about everyone else, but usually I just don't have time to do that. So, I guess for now I'm stuck with the crowds in the city park.

A man is telling a story about exercising in a crowded park. How does the man feel about the runners?
$A$. angry.
$B$. happy.
$C$. relaxed.
$D$. worried.

minhloveftu

Học sinh tiêu biểu
Thành viên
15 Tháng một 2019
Quảng Trị
Trường Đời
So anyway, I was running in the park, and it was so crowded! It was like everyone in the city decided to go for a run this morning. I should be happy that people are spending time outside and taking care of their health, but I really don't like running in a crowd. I was worried I was going to get knocked over, or knock someone else over. Other runners don't care if they get in my way. I try to show respect for other people who are also running, but some of them were really rude. I really should just drive our of town to take a run on a quiet country road, where I can relax and forget about everyone else, but usually I just don't have time to do that. So, I guess for now I'm stuck with the crowds in the city park.

A man is telling a story about exercising in a crowded park. How does the man feel about the runners?
$A$. angry.
$B$. happy.
$C$. relaxed.
$D$. worried.
Other runners don't care if they get in my way. I try to show respect for other people who are also running, but some of them were really rude.
=> câu A

Reactions: lengoctutb
Top Bottom