Reading

lengoctutb

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
28 Tháng hai 2016
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

MAN: Hello. This is Richard at The Cell Phone Network. How can I help you?
WOMAN: Hello, yes. I bought a mobile phone from your shop a few months ago and something's wrong with it. I can't seem to send or receive text messages.
MAN: I see. Are you sure you've still got credit?
WOMAN: Yes, I can use the phone to make calls OK - there's no problem there.
MAN: And the battery's fully charged?
WOMAN: Yes. I've checked all the obvious things like that.
MAN: I'm sorry but people do sometimes forget these very basic things.
WOMAN: Well I've checked everything I can. And it's under guarantee, so do you think you could have a look at it for me?
MAN: Yes, sure. The quickest way is for you to send it directly to our Technical Services people. I'll give you their number so you can speak to them about it.
WOMAN: Oh ... Can't I bring it to the shop?
MAN: Well you can, but we don't actually do the repairs here. We just send the phones off by internal post to Technical Services.
WOMAN: Oh I see. Well anyway, I'd still prefer to have you send it, if that's okay.
MAN: Alright. It's just a lot slower. It'll take at least 10 working days, and longer, if they need to order parts ....
WOMAN: OK, that'll be fine thanks. When you are open please? ...

A woman is calling a man about a problem with her mobile phone. What is the woman going to do about her mobile phone?
$A$. Charge its battery.
$B$. Take it to the shop.
$C$. Send it off for repairs.
$D$. Buy some additional credit.

Khoảng lặng..

Học sinh gương mẫu
Thành viên
4 Tháng tư 2020
Phú Yên
HOCMAI Forum
WOMAN: Hello, yes. I bought a mobile phone from your shop a few months ago and something's wrong with it. I can't seem to send or receive text messages.
WOMAN: Well I've checked everything I can. And it's under guarantee, so do you think you could have a look at it for me?
MAN: Yes, sure. The quickest way is for you to send it directly to our Technical Services people. I'll give you their number so you can speak to them about it.
MAN: Well you can, but we don't actually do the repairs here. We just send the phones off by internal post to Technical Services.
WOMAN: Oh I see. Well anyway, I'd still prefer to have you send it, if that's okay.
MAN: Alright. It's just a lot slower. It'll take at least 10 working days, and longer, if they need to order parts ....

A woman is calling a man about a problem with her mobile phone. What is the woman going to do about her mobile phone?
$A$. Charge its battery.
Em chọn đáp án: C. Send it off for repairs. ạ !!!!!!

Reactions: lengoctutb

anbinhf

Học sinh tiêu biểu
Thành viên
9 Tháng ba 2020
Nghệ An
Trường THCS Quỳnh Hồng

AAA. Charge its battery.
BBB. Take it to the shop.
CCC. Send it off for repairs.
DDD. Buy some additional credit.
D. Buy some additional credit.

Last edited:

Lê.T.Hà

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
25 Tháng một 2019
Bắc Giang
Đã thất học :<
Can't I bring it to the shop?
Và sau đó: I'd still prefer to have you send it, if that's okay
Có nghĩa bà này kiên quyết đem điện thoại tới cửa hàng, sau đó cửa hàng tự đem điện thoại của bả đến trung tâm sửa chữa bảo hành
Chắc bạn biết đáp án nào đúng rồi chứ :)

minhloveftu

Học sinh tiêu biểu
Thành viên
15 Tháng một 2019
Quảng Trị
Trường Đời

$A$. Charge its battery.
Theo mình là chọn câu B nhé
Người phụ nữ có nói " Oh ... Can't I bring it to the shop?”, rồi người đàn ông nói "Well you can, but we don't actually do the repairs here. We just send the phones off by internal post to Technical Services."; " Alright. It's just a lot slower. It'll take at least 10 working days, and longer, if they need to order parts ...."
Cô ấy hỏi liệu cô ấy có thể mang tới không, và mặc dù người đàn ông nói rằng sẽ mất nhiều thời gian, nhưng cô ấy nói không sao

Reactions: lengoctutb
Top Bottom