Reading

lengoctutb

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
28 Tháng hai 2016
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Man: Hey, we're having game night this Thursday. Do you want to come along? I think you'd like it.
Woman: Game night? Sounds interesting. Tell me more about it.
Man: A bunch of us get together and play board games.
Woman: Aren't board games for kids?
Man: Oh no! These games are very intricate and involved. You have to use a lot of strategy to win. Oh, and I should probably warn you that people take these games very seriously--they want to win. But still, it's fun. You should come!
Woman: Oh, well, it sounds pretty serious. I haven't played board games since I was a young girl. I'm not sure I would be any good. It sounds like everyone there is an expert! They've probably been playing these games for a long time--I won't have a chance!
Man: Well, I wouldn't say that. People there do take things seriously--but I wouldn't necessarily call them experts. Everyone just wants to play and have fun. We teach new people how to play all the time.
Woman: But it's pretty competitive, right?
Man: Well, sure, no one wants to lose. But no, it's not super-competitive. Really! Everyone has a good time and we laugh a lot. You should give it a try and see what you think!

Two friends are talking about a social event at which people play board games. Why does the man think the woman will enjoy the event?
$A$. The people are experts.
$B$. The people are competitive.
$C$. The atmosphere is pleasant.
$D$. The games are easy to play.

Khoảng lặng..

Học sinh gương mẫu
Thành viên
4 Tháng tư 2020
Phú Yên
HOCMAI Forum
Man: Hey, we're having game night this Thursday. Do you want to come along? I think you'd like it.
Woman: Game night? Sounds interesting. Tell me more about it.
Man: A bunch of us get together and play board games.
Woman: Aren't board games for kids?
Man: Oh no! These games are very intricate and involved. You have to use a lot of strategy to win. Oh, and I should probably warn you that people take these games very seriously--they want to win. But still, it's fun. You should come!
Woman: Oh, well, it sounds pretty serious. I haven't played board games since I was a young girl. I'm not sure I would be any good. It sounds like everyone there is an expert! They've probably been playing these games for a long time--I won't have a chance!
Man: Well, I wouldn't say that. People there do take things seriously--but I wouldn't necessarily call them experts. Everyone just wants to play and have fun. We teach new people how to play all the time.
Woman: But it's pretty competitive, right?
Man: Well, sure, no one wants to lose. But no, it's not super-competitive. Really! Everyone has a good time and we laugh a lot. You should give it a try and see what you think!

Two friends are talking about a social event at which people play board games. Why does the man think the woman will enjoy the event?
$A$. The people are experts.
$B$. The people are competitive.
$C$. The atmosphere is pleasant.
$D$. The games are easy to play.
Em chọn đáp án: A. The people are experts. ạ !!!!!!!!!

Reactions: lengoctutb

Lê.T.Hà

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
25 Tháng một 2019
Bắc Giang
Đã thất học :<
....But still, it's fun.
Everyone just wants to play and have fun.
Everyone has a good time and we laugh a lot.
Người đàn ông này nói rất nhiều đến sự vui vẻ mà trò chơi mang lại, do đó đáp án C đúng

Reactions: lengoctutb
Top Bottom