Reading

lengoctutb

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
28 Tháng hai 2016
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Man: So, how did it go at Jill’s party on Sunday?
Woman: Oh, great. We all had a really good time. I’m so happy for them.
Man: What gift did you finally settle on?
Woman: Well, she was registered at Kids ‘n’ Things. Their website listed everything she wanted, and no two people could buy her the same gift. Unfortunately, I went to the website too late. Everything she wanted was already taken.
Man: Oh, wow. So what did you do?
Woman: I went with a baby blanket. It was pretty nice and very warm, and it's definitely within my budget.
Man: Well, that way you didn’t have to worry about clothing sizes, but aren't you worried someone else might have bought them one already? It’s a pretty common choice,
but they probably need a few anyway, no?
Woman: Yes, that worried me. But if worse comes to worst, the store I bought it at has an easy return policy. She can always take it back for cash or a merchandise credit. Anyway, I didn’t see blankets among the gifts on the registry.
Man: Oh, that’s great.
Woman: Plus, the baby isn’t due for another month. I think they know what it’s going to be, but I’m not that close to Jill, so I didn’t know. So it makes buying clothes harder, since you don’t know which style to buy, you know.
Man: Umm, maybe I’m not supposed to say, but Bob told me that it’s going to be a boy.

A woman is talking to a man about a gift she bought. What concern did she have about it?
$A$. She wasn't sure if it was the right size.
$B$. She worried they might already have one.
$C$. She didn't know the quality of her purchase.
$D$. She thought she may have spent too much on it.

Reactions: Khoảng lặng..

Khoảng lặng..

Học sinh gương mẫu
Thành viên
4 Tháng tư 2020
Phú Yên
HOCMAI Forum
Woman: Well, she was registered at Kids ‘n’ Things. Their website listed everything she wanted, and no two people could buy her the same gift. Unfortunately, I went to the website too late. Everything she wanted was already taken.
Woman: I went with a baby blanket. It was pretty nice and very warm, and it's definitely within my budget.
Man: Well, that way you didn’t have to worry about clothing sizes, but aren't you worried someone else might have bought them one already? It’s a pretty common choice,
Woman: Yes, that worried me. But if worse comes to worst, the store I bought it at has an easy return policy. She can always take it back for cash or a merchandise credit. Anyway, I didn’t see blankets among the gifts on the registry.
Woman: Plus, the baby isn’t due for another month. I think they know what it’s going to be, but I’m not that close to Jill, so I didn’t know. So it makes buying clothes harder, since you don’t know which style to buy, you know.
Man: Umm, maybe I’m not supposed to say, but Bob told me that it’s going to be a boy.

A woman is talking to a man about a gift she bought. What concern did she have about it?
$A$. She wasn't sure if it was the right size.
$B$. She worried they might already have one.
$C$. She didn't know the quality of her purchase.
$D$. She thought she may have spent too much on it.
Em chọn đáp án : B.She worried they might already have one. ạ !!!!!!

Reactions: lengoctutb

anbinhf

Học sinh tiêu biểu
Thành viên
9 Tháng ba 2020
Nghệ An
Trường THCS Quỳnh Hồng

AAA. She wasn't sure if it was the right size.
BBB. She worried they might already have one.
CCC. She didn't know the quality of her purchase.
DDD. She thought she may have spent too much on it.

B. She worried they might already have one.

Lê.T.Hà

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
25 Tháng một 2019
Bắc Giang
Đã thất học :<
Bạn trên chọn đáp án đúng nhưng có vẻ ko hiểu đoạn thoại này nói về cái gì.
Người phụ nữ kể về việc cô ta tới bữa tiệc của bà bầu Jill. Cô mang theo 1 món quà là chiếc mền dành cho trẻ em, nhưng lo lắng rằng đây là 1 món quà rất phổ biến (nhiều người sẽ cùng ý tưởng tặng quà như vậy) nên có thể cô Jill kia đã được tặng 1 chiếc mền như vậy cho đứa con sắp sinh rồi

Top Bottom