Dung 135

Học sinh
Thành viên
13 Tháng ba 2020
Đồng Nai
THCS Hoa binnh
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

READ Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the word that best fits each of the blanks.
HOLIDAYS
We've just come back exhausted after a two-week holiday in France. We were really stupid. On the last day we drove non-stop from Marseille to Calais- we should have (1)_____ our journey in Lyon or Paris. As if that wasn't enough, the sea was so rough in the English Channel that the (2) _____ took three hours instead of one and a half. Next year we've decided we're going on a cheap (3) _____ holiday to Italy. It sounds marvellous- the cost of the flight, the hotel and all our meals are (4) _____ in the price. While we're in Rome we'll be going on a guided tour of the Coliseum. The last time I was in Italy, I was on a business trip - I can't say I saw many of the famous tourist (5) _____ on that occasion
1. A. stopped B. paused C. broken D. interrupted
2. A. expedition B. crossig C. cruise D. passage
3. A. party B. package C. overall D. inclusive
4. A. included B. involved C. contained D. combined
5. A. views B. visit C. scenes D. sights

Lê Thị Hồng Vân

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
17 Tháng ba 2019
Thanh Hóa
Taeyungie
READ Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the word that best fits each of the blanks.
HOLIDAYS
We've just come back exhausted after a two-week holiday in France. We were really stupid. On the last day we drove non-stop from Marseille to Calais- we should have (1)_____ our journey in Lyon or Paris. As if that wasn't enough, the sea was so rough in the English Channel that the (2) _____ took three hours instead of one and a half. Next year we've decided we're going on a cheap (3) _____ holiday to Italy. It sounds marvellous- the cost of the flight, the hotel and all our meals are (4) _____ in the price. While we're in Rome we'll be going on a guided tour of the Coliseum. The last time I was in Italy, I was on a business trip - I can't say I saw many of the famous tourist (5) _____ on that occasion
1. A. stopped B. paused C. broken D. interrupted
2. A. expedition B. crossig C. cruise D. passage
3. A. party B. package C. overall D. inclusive
4. A. included B. involved C. contained D. combined
5. A. views B. visit C. scenes D. sights
1C Break the journey tạm dừng hoạt động du lịch
2A expedition kế hoạch
3B package holiday: gói du lịch
4A
5D

Top Bottom