English THCS Read the text and think of the word which best fits each gap

Hoàng Trần Mai Hạ

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
13 Tháng mười hai 2021
Hà Tĩnh
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Giúp em với ạaa. Em cảm ơn :D

When did it all start?
Back in my grandparents’ days, it was assumed that the key factor in marketing a product was (76) ………………..…… quality; everything was made to be durable. And just (77) ………………..…… all other consumers at that time, my grandparents valued this and, believe it or (78) ………………..……, they still own the same kitchen appliances they bought nearly forty years (79) ………………..……. But fast forward forty years, things (80) ………………..…… changed and marketing has almost nothing to do with the product. It is the customer (81) ………………..…… has become the driving force (82)………………..……all business strategies. Technological developments and economic growth have played a vital role in transforming all aspects of (83) ………………..…… lives including industries. The irony of it (84) ………………..…… is that the goal of manufacturers is not to make something that lasts for years to come and this is (85) ………………..…… business is today.

Hien Dang

Cựu Mod tiếng Anh
Thành viên
2 Tháng chín 2021
Nam Định
NEU
Back in my grandparents’ days, it was assumed that the key factor in marketing a product was (76) …………its……..…… quality; everything was made to be durable. And just (77) …………like……..…… all other consumers at that time, my grandparents valued this and, believe it or (78) …………not……..……, they still own the same kitchen appliances they bought nearly forty years (79) ………ago………..……. But fast forward forty years, things (80) ………have………..…… changed and marketing has almost nothing to do with the product. It is the customer (81) …………that……..…… has become the driving force (82)…………behind……..……all business strategies. Technological developments and economic growth have played a vital role in transforming all aspects of (83) …………human……..…… lives including industries. The irony of it (84) ………however………..…… is that the goal of manufacturers is not to make something that lasts for years to come and this is (85) ………what………..…… business is today.

believe it or not: dù có tin hay không thì
the driving force behind sth: động lực đằng sau

Bạn tham khảo nhé. Chúc bạn học tốt!

Top Bottom