Read the passage and decide which answer A, B, C or D best fits each space.

Chử Bảo Nhi

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
5 Tháng mười 2019
Hà Nội
THCS Vạn Phúc
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Ex 1: Read the passage and decide which answer A, B, C or D best fits each space.
I live in a house near the sea. It is (1) _______ old house, about 100 years old and it's very small. There are two bed rooms upstairs but no bathroom. The bathroom is down stairs next to the kitchen and there (2) ______ a living room where there is a lovely old fire place. There is a garden in the house. The garden (3) ________ down to the beach and in spring and summer there are flowers everywhere. I like being alone (4) _________ my dog, Rack, but we have a lot of visitors. My city friends often stay with me. I love my house for (5) __________ reasons: the garden, the flowers in summer, but the best thing is the view from my bedroom window.

1. A. aB. oneC. anD. the
2. A. isB. aren'tC. beD. are
3. A. goingB. goesC. goD. in goes
4. A. outB. ofC. forD. with
5. A. anyB. muchC. a lotD. many
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Ex 2: Read the passage and decide which answer A, B, C or D best fits each space.
Sydney is the (1) _________ of the state New South Wales in Australia. It's the largest, oldest and perhaps the (2) __________ beautiful city in Australia. Sydney has a population of 4.5 million. It's harbour is one of the largest in the world, and famous (3) _________ the Harbour Bridge and the Opera House. The streets in the city centre are narrow (4) __________ many art galleries, restaurants, pubs, but the streets in Paddington are (5) __________ and the houses are big.
1. A. siteB. capitalC. villageD. home
2. A. fewerB. moreC. lessD. most
3. A. withB. atC. forD. in
4. A. withB. toC. atD. on
5. A. wideB. longC. narrowD. short
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

KhanhKhanhk7

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
10 Tháng ba 2020
TP Hồ Chí Minh
THCS Trường Chinh
Ex 1: Read the passage and decide which answer A, B, C or D best fits each space.
I live in a house near the sea. It is (1) __an_____ old house, about 100 years old and it's very small. There are two bed rooms upstairs but no bathroom. The bathroom is down stairs next to the kitchen and there (2) __is____ a living room where there is a lovely old fire place. There is a garden in the house. The garden (3) _goes_______ down to the beach and in spring and summer there are flowers everywhere. I like being alone (4) __with_______ my dog, Rack, but we have a lot of visitors. My city friends often stay with me. I love my house for (5) ___many_______ reasons: the garden, the flowers in summer, but the best thing is the view from my bedroom window.
Ex 2: Read the passage and decide which answer A, B, C or D best fits each space.
Sydney is the (1) __capital_______ of the state New South Wales in Australia. It's the largest, oldest and perhaps the (2) _most_________ beautiful city in Australia. Sydney has a population of 4.5 million. It's harbour is one of the largest in the world, and famous (3) __for_______ the Harbour Bridge and the Opera House. The streets in the city centre are narrow (4) __with________ many art galleries, restaurants, pubs, but the streets in Paddington are (5) _wide_________ and the houses are big.

Chúc bạn học tốt !

Nguyễn Linh_2006

Cựu Mod Hóa
Thành viên
23 Tháng sáu 2018
Nam Định
THPT chuyên Lê Hồng Phong
Sydney is the (1) _________ of the state New South Wales in Australia. It's the largest, oldest and perhaps the (2) __________ beautiful city in Australia. Sydney has a population of 4.5 million. It's harbour is one of the largest in the world, and famous (3) _________ the Harbour Bridge and the Opera House. The streets in the city centre are narrow (4) __________ many art galleries, restaurants, pubs, but the streets in Paddington are (5) __________ and the houses are big.
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Top Bottom