Iam_lucky_girl

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
13 Tháng một 2019
Bình Phước
THCS TTLN
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

1. They didn’t find our offer attractive. So, their …………………….. (REFUSE) to sign the contract wasn’t a surprise to us.
2. Don’t be …………………….. (RESPECT) towards people if you want them to respect you.
3. Everybody could see …………………….. (ANNOY) on our chairman’s face when he learned that most votes were against him.
4. Charles’ …………………….. (DEVOTE) to helping animals has earned him friends among other nature lovers.
5. We thanked warmly all our family and friends for being so …………………….. (SYMPATHY) when our father died.
6. To survive in extreme conditions till rescue arrives, one must learn to …………………….. (ECONOMY) on water and food supplies.
7. Gina is so …………………….. (CREATE). She’s always full of ideas.
8. The coach says his players are well prepared for the game and he’s …………………….. (HOPE) of a win. 9. The number of people who volunteered to help was quite …………………….. (PRECEDENT). We had never had such great response to our appeals before.
10. It’s a typical practice in the company that …………………….. (EFFICENT) workers are replaced by new ones.
11. I still get chills when I remember that …………………….. (FRIGHT) experience. I have never flown a plane since that time.
12. Judging people by …………………….. (APPEAR) doesn’t make sense. You can always misjudge someone.
13. Among all …………………….. (NATURE) disasters, earthquakes are the least predictable.
14. Do you like Chinese cuisine or Italian one? What’s your …………………….. (PREFER)?
15. Ever since she graduated from university, Leila has led an …………………….. (DEPEND) lifestyle. She earns her own living.

AlexisBorjanov

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
23 Tháng tư 2020
Hà Nội
Earth
1. They didn’t find our offer attractive. So, their …………………….. (REFUSE) to sign the contract wasn’t a surprise to us.
2. Don’t be …………………….. (RESPECT) towards people if you want them to respect you.
3. Everybody could see …………………….. (ANNOY) on our chairman’s face when he learned that most votes were against him.
4. Charles’ …………………….. (DEVOTE) to helping animals has earned him friends among other nature lovers.
5. We thanked warmly all our family and friends for being so …………………….. (SYMPATHY) when our father died.
6. To survive in extreme conditions till rescue arrives, one must learn to …………………….. (ECONOMY) on water and food supplies.
8. The coach says his players are well prepared for the game and he’s …………………….. (HOPE) of a win. 9. The number of people who volunteered to help was quite …………………….. (PRECEDENT). We had never had such great response to our appeals before.
10. It’s a typical practice in the company that …………………….. (EFFICENT) workers are replaced by new ones.
11. I still get chills when I remember that …………………….. (FRIGHT) experience. I have never flown a plane since that time.
12. Judging people by …………………….. (APPEAR) doesn’t make sense. You can always misjudge someone.
13. Among all …………………….. (NATURE) disasters, earthquakes are the least predictable.
14. Do you like Chinese cuisine or Italian one? What’s your …………………….. (PREFER)?
15. Ever since she graduated from university, Leila has led an …………………….. (DEPEND) lifestyle. She earns her own living.

1. They didn’t find our offer attractive. So, their …refusal….. (REFUSE) to sign the contract wasn’t a surprise to us.
2. Don’t be ……disrespectful….. (RESPECT) towards people if you want them to respect you.
3. Everybody could see ……annoyance….. (ANNOY) on our chairman’s face when he learned that most votes were against him.
4. Charles’ ……devotion….. (DEVOTE) to helping animals has earned him friends among other nature lovers.
5. We thanked warmly all our family and friends for being so ……sympathetic….. (SYMPATHY) when our father died.
6. To survive in extreme conditions till rescue arrives, one must learn to ……economize….. (ECONOMY) on water and food supplies.
7. Gina is so …creative….. (CREATE). She’s always full of ideas.
8. The coach says his players are well prepared for the game and he’s ……hoping….. (HOPE) of a win.
9. The number of people who volunteered to help was quite ……???….. (PRECEDENT). We had never had such great response to our appeals before.
10. It’s a typical practice in the company that …ineffective….. (EFFICENT) workers are replaced by new ones.
11. I still get chills when I remember that ……frightening….. (FRIGHT) experience. I have never flown a plane since that time.
12. Judging people by ……appearances….. (APPEAR) doesn’t make sense. You can always misjudge someone.
13. Among all ……natural….. (NATURE) disasters, earthquakes are the least predictable.
14. Do you like Chinese cuisine or Italian one? What’s your …preference….. (PREFER)?
15. Ever since she graduated from university, Leila has led an ……independent….. (DEPEND) lifestyle. She earns her own living.

ahn___w

Học sinh gương mẫu
Thành viên
22 Tháng một 2020
Thanh Hóa
Love Sickgirls ❣️
1. They didn’t find our offer attractive. So, their ……… refusal…………….. (REFUSE) to sign the contract wasn’t a surprise to us.
2. Don’t be ………… disrespectful………….. (RESPECT) towards people if you want them to respect you.
3. Everybody could see …………annoyance………….. (ANNOY) on our chairman’s face when he learned that most votes were against him.
4. Charles’ …………devotion………….. (DEVOTE) to helping animals has earned him friends among other nature lovers.
5. We thanked warmly all our family and friends for being so …………sympathetic………….. (SYMPATHY) when our father died.
6. To survive in extreme conditions till rescue arrives, one must learn to ………economize…………….. (ECONOMY) on water and food supplies.
7. Gina is so …………creative………….. (CREATE). She’s always full of ideas.
8. The coach says his players are well prepared for the game and he’s …………hopeful………….. (HOPE) of a win. 9. The number of people who volunteered to help was quite …………precedent (không rõ)………….. (PRECEDENT). We had never had such great response to our appeals before.
10. It’s a typical practice in the company that …………inefficient………….. (EFFICENT) workers are replaced by new ones.
11. I still get chills when I remember that …………frightening………….. (FRIGHT) experience. I have never flown a plane since that time.
12. Judging people by …………appearance………….. (APPEAR) doesn’t make sense. You can always misjudge someone.
13. Among all …………natural………….. (NATURE) disasters, earthquakes are the least predictable.
14. Do you like Chinese cuisine or Italian one? What’s your …………preference………….. (PREFER)?
15. Ever since she graduated from university, Leila has led an …………independent………….. (DEPEND) lifestyle. She earns her own living.

Reactions: ~ Su Nấm ~
Top Bottom