Cựu Hỗ trợ viên
HV CLB Địa lí
Thành viên
23 Tháng mười một 2019
Nam Định
In the sky
Hãy viết một đoạn văn nói về cách chuẩn bị và làm một món ăn
Bạn có thể tham khảo bài này của tôi:
  • For me, there are many dishes that I love but my favorite is fried potatoes. To make this dish, you need potatoes. Peel the potatoes and wash the potatoes. Then cut the potatoes. Fill the pan with oil and then let the pan heat and fry the potatoes. You keep frying the potato until the potato is golden, fragrant and not hard, which is when the potato is done. I wish you all the successful fries.
  • Dịch:
Đối với tôi, có nhiều món ăn mà tôi yêu thích nhưng món tôi thích nhất là khoai tây chiên. Để làm món ăn này, bạn cần khoai tây. Gọt vỏ khoai tây và rửa khoai tây. Sau đó cắt khoai tây. Đổ đầy dầu vào chảo rồi để chảo nóng và chiên khoai tây. Bạn tiếp tục chiên khoai tây cho đến khi khoai tây vàng, thơm và không cứng, đó là khi khoai tây đã hoàn thành. Chúc các bạn làm món khoai tây chiên thành công.

Last edited:

Tam1902

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
1 Tháng mười hai 2017
TP Hồ Chí Minh
trường Quốc tế Á Châu
Hãy viết một đoạn văn nói về cách chuẩn bị và làm một món ăn
Fried tofu
To prepare, you just only need 5 minutes. The ingredients you have to prepare include: 1 slice of tofu,1 teaspoon of salt ,1 teaspoon of pepper, 20 gram of citronella , some chilies and 1 tablespoon of oil. About the cooking time, it takes about 10 minutes. First, put citronella, salt, pepper, chilies together into a bowl and stir.Then cut tofu into small square pieces and put them into the bowl with mixture.After that, heat the oil over medium heat in a frying pan. Pour the mixture of tofu and spices into the pan. Overlap and fry tofu until it’s golden and It smells fragrant. To finish the dish, serve with vegetables. Now we can have fried tofu to taste.
Bạn có thể tham khảo bài này của tôi:
  • For me, there are many dishes that I love but my favorite is fried potatoes. To make this dish, you need potatoes. Peel the potatoes and wash your hands. Then cut the potatoes. Fill the pan with oil and then let the pan heat and fry the potatoes. You keep frying the potato until the potato is golden, fragrant and not hard, which is when the potato is done. I wish you all the successful fries.
  • Dịch:
Đối với tôi, có nhiều món ăn mà tôi yêu thích nhưng món tôi thích nhất là khoai tây chiên. Để làm món ăn này, bạn cần khoai tây. Gọt vỏ khoai tây và rửa tay. Sau đó cắt khoai tây. Đổ đầy dầu vào chảo rồi để chảo nóng và chiên khoai tây. Bạn tiếp tục chiên khoai tây cho đến khi khoai tây vàng, thơm và không cứng, đó là khi khoai tây đã hoàn thành. Chúc các bạn làm món khoai tây chiên thành công.
"I wish you all the successful fries." câu này hơi tối nghĩa

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom