Programme

Học sinh
Thành viên
5 Tháng sáu 2019
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Beyond The Comos is a best astronomy programme in National Geography with . It’s based a documetary book The Elegant Universe of Brian Greene . It’s interesting because it will show you many facts you can’t believe like the knowledge of we about space are wrong . It is four hours long but you can expansion your knowledge . Basically it’s a torch lighting my dream about astronomy and I like watch it in my free time usually after my school time.

jehinguyen

Cựu TMod Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
9 Tháng năm 2019
Hà Tĩnh
THCS Xuân Diệu
Bạn đăng cái này lên với mục đích gì ạ?Nếu là hỏi bài thì bạn cũng phải nói ra rõ bạn cần giúp gì mọi người mới giúp được nha ^^

Reactions: LLunaa

Nguyễn Như Tuyết

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
22 Tháng mười một 2017
Bình Định
THCS Hoài Xuân
Beyond The Comos is a best astronomy programme in National Geography with . It’s based a documetary book The Elegant Universe of Brian Greene . It’s interesting because it will show you many facts you can’t believe like the knowledge of we about space are wrong . It is four hours long but you can expansion your knowledge . Basically it’s a torch lighting my dream about astronomy and I like watch it in my free time usually after my school time.
Bạn muốn nhờ mọi người check bài cho phải không? Mình đoán là thế thôi. Nếu sai thì thôi, mình chỉ xin sửa một chút thế này:
Beyond The Cosmos(cosmos chứ chứ không phải comos nha bạn.) is the most interesting(chương trình thì mình nghĩ nên là thú vị nhất) astronomy programme in National Geography (chỗ này bỏ with đi). It’s based a documentary(sai lỗi chính tả nè. Chú ý chút nha bạn.) book The Elegant Universe of Brian Greene. It’s interesting because it will show you many facts you can’t believe that the knowledge of us about space is wrong. It can take you four hours to see it but you can expand(can + V vì vậy ta phải dùng động từ là expand chứ không phải danh từ expansion nha) your knowledge. Basically it’s a torch that light my dream about astronomy and I like watching(like+ V-ing/to V) it in my free time usually after school time.

Top Bottom