Tuấn V-III-II-VI

Học sinh
Thành viên
1 Tháng ba 2022
Vietnam
Hà Nội
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Good afternoon everyone! Firstly let me briefly introduce myself. My name is Anter, I’m from group 1. The topic that I gonna talk to you is sport. My favourite sport is football cause when I was about 6, I saw a match between MU and Barca. Immediately, I super admired the control of the players on the ball. Specially, I like a player name is called “Messi” most, he has many amazing skills, he always shines. Sometimes Messi could dribble past 5 people and score. He is not only a captain, but also a good teammate. So, I started to play football, and recently, I usually play it with my classmate, it seems to bind us together. Since, football is consider like the King of sports, it has a big meanigful about solidarity, perseverance, gallantry,etc. In addition, this help you more healthy and more optimistic.
CÁC CAO NHÂN SỬA BÀI GIÚP EM VỚI Ạ. MN CÓ THỂ THÊM BỚT NẾU THẤY BÀI CỦA EM CHƯA HỢP LÝ EM VỪA MỚI HỌC VIẾT ĐỂ TUẦN SAU THUYẾT TRÌNH Ạ. NHƯNG MỌI NGƯỜI ĐỪNG LÀM CHO BÀI DÀI QUÁ NHA VÌ EM CHỈ ĐC THUYẾT TRÌNH TRONG MỘT PHÚT THÔI

Tannie0903

Cựu Mod Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
8 Tháng mười hai 2021
Nghệ An
Good afternoon everyone! Firstly let me briefly introduce myself. My name is Anter, I’m from group 1. The topic that I gonna talk to you is sport. My favourite sport is football cause when I was about 6, I saw a match between MU and Barca. Immediately, I super admired the control of the players on the ball. Specially, I like a player name is called “Messi” most, he has many amazing skills, he always shines. Sometimes Messi could dribble past 5 people and score. He is not only a captain, but also a good teammate. So, I started to play football, and recently, I usually play it with my classmate, it seems to bind us together. Since, football is consider like the King of sports, it has a big meanigful about solidarity, perseverance, gallantry,etc. In addition, this help you more healthy and more optimistic.
CÁC CAO NHÂN SỬA BÀI GIÚP EM VỚI Ạ. MN CÓ THỂ THÊM BỚT NẾU THẤY BÀI CỦA EM CHƯA HỢP LÝ EM VỪA MỚI HỌC VIẾT ĐỂ TUẦN SAU THUYẾT TRÌNH Ạ. NHƯNG MỌI NGƯỜI ĐỪNG LÀM CHO BÀI DÀI QUÁ NHA VÌ EM CHỈ ĐC THUYẾT TRÌNH TRONG MỘT PHÚT THÔI
AnterEm xem thử nha:
Good afternoon everyone! (Mở đầu nên dẫn dắt vào một cách gián tiếp, gợi hứng thú cho người nghe nha)Today's really a nice day and do you wonder if it is the perfect time for what? Exactly, playing sports-which not only is good for our health but helps us have a great time together with friends. So, in this presentation, I, Anter from group 1, will tell you more about sports. My favorite sport is football because when I was about 6, I saw( xem một các có chủ đích thì dùng watch nha ) watched a match between MU and Barca and immediately admired the control of the players on the ball. Specially (đặc biệt cho sự vật/sự iệc cụ thể) Especially(Đặc biệt), I like a player name(không cần name nha) named/ called “Messi” most, he has many amazing skills and always shines on the football pitch. Sometimes Messi could dribble past 5 people and score. That's extremely wonderful!( thêm mấy câu cảm tưởng cho phong phú nè) He is not only a great captain but also a good teammate. It's the reason why i started playing football.Recently, I usually play football with my classmate, it seems to help us more intimate. Since football is considered the King of sports, it includes many meanings like solidarity, perseverance, gallantry and ect ( trong văn nói thì không dùng ect nha)so on. Last but not least, this also helps you be more healthy and more optimistic. That's the end of my presentation, thanks for listening.(Phần kết thúc ko được quên cảm ơn nha)
Chúc em tuần tới thuyết trình thành công nha!!!:Tuzki56

• Wow
Reactions: Tuấn V-III-II-VI

Tuấn V-III-II-VI

Học sinh
Thành viên
1 Tháng ba 2022
Vietnam
Hà Nội
Em xem thử nha:
Good afternoon everyone! (Mở đầu nên dẫn dắt vào một cách gián tiếp, gợi hứng thú cho người nghe nha)Today's really a nice day and do you wonder if it is the perfect time for what? Exactly, playing sports-which not only is good for our health but helps us have a great time together with friends. So, in this presentation, I, Anter from group 1, will tell you more about sports. My favorite sport is football because when I was about 6, I saw( xem một các có chủ đích thì dùng watch nha ) watched a match between MU and Barca and immediately admired the control of the players on the ball. Specially (đặc biệt cho sự vật/sự iệc cụ thể) Especially(Đặc biệt), I like a player name(không cần name nha) named/ called “Messi” most, he has many amazing skills and always shines on the football pitch. Sometimes Messi could dribble past 5 people and score. That's extremely wonderful!( thêm mấy câu cảm tưởng cho phong phú nè) He is not only a great captain but also a good teammate. It's the reason why i started playing football.Recently, I usually play football with my classmate, it seems to help us more intimate. Since football is considered the King of sports, it includes many meanings like solidarity, perseverance, gallantry and ect ( trong văn nói thì không dùng ect nha)so on. Last but not least, this also helps you be more healthy and more optimistic. That's the end of my presentation, thanks for listening.(Phần kết thúc ko được quên cảm ơn nha)
Chúc em tuần tới thuyết trình thành công nha!!!:Tuzki56
Trần Ngọc ftuwow e cảm ơn
nhờ chị mà em bổ sung được nhiều kiến thức viết Tiếng anh r ạ

• Love
Reactions: Tannie0903
View previous replies…

Tannie0903

Cựu Mod Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
8 Tháng mười hai 2021
Nghệ An
  • Love
Reactions: Tuấn V-III-II-VI

Tuấn V-III-II-VI

Học sinh
Thành viên
1 Tháng ba 2022
Vietnam
Hà Nội

Trần Ngọc ftu

chị cho em hỏi ở đoạn liệt kê phần ý nghĩa bóng đá em tưởng phải dùng such as thay vì like ạ

Top Bottom