MonMS _903

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
16 Tháng chín 2021
Hải Phòng
THPT Tiên Lãng
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

giải thích giúp em với, em cảm ơn ạ
Put the verbs in the present perfect or the present perfect continuous tense.

1. I (try) __________________ to learn French for years, but I (not succeed) _____________________ yet.
2. She (read) ______________ all the works of Dickens. How many (you read) ___________________?
3. I (wait) ________ here nearly half an hour for my girlfriend; do you think she (forget) _________ to come?
4. Mary (rest) ____________________ in the garden all day because she (be) _____________________ ill.
5. Although John (study) ___________ at the University for 5 years, he (not get) _________ his degree yet.
6. Jack (go) _______________ to Switzerland for a holiday. He (never, be) ___________________ there.
7. We (live) ________ here for the last six months, and (just, decide) ____________________to move.
8. That book (lie) ___________ on the table for weeks. You (not read) ________________ it yet?
9. He (not be) _____________ here since Christmas; I wonder where he (live) ______________ since then.
10. He (lose) ____ his books. He (look) _____ for them all afternoon, but they (not turn up) _________ yet.
11. She (work) ____________ so hard this week that she (not have) _______ time to go to the cinema.
12. Your hair is wet. (You swim) ___________________ for a long time?
13. Bill is still a bad driver although he (drive) ____________________ cars for six years.
14. You look very tired. (You work) ____________________ very hard ?
15. The phone (ring) ____________ for 2 minutes, but I (not answer) ____________________ it yet.

Reactions: S I M O

S I M O

Cựu Phụ trách nhóm Anh
Thành viên
19 Tháng tư 2017
Nam Định
Trái tim của Riky-Kun
giải thích giúp em với, em cảm ơn ạ

1. I (try) __________________ to learn French for years, but I (not succeed) _____________________ yet.
2. She (read) ______________ all the works of Dickens. How many (you read) ___________________?
3. I (wait) ________ here nearly half an hour for my girlfriend; do you think she (forget) _________ to come?
4. Mary (rest) ____________________ in the garden all day because she (be) _____________________ ill.
5. Although John (study) ___________ at the University for 5 years, he (not get) _________ his degree yet.
6. Jack (go) _______________ to Switzerland for a holiday. He (never, be) ___________________ there.
7. We (live) ________ here for the last six months, and (just, decide) ____________________to move.
8. That book (lie) ___________ on the table for weeks. You (not read) ________________ it yet?
9. He (not be) _____________ here since Christmas; I wonder where he (live) ______________ since then.
10. He (lose) ____ his books. He (look) _____ for them all afternoon, but they (not turn up) _________ yet.
11. She (work) ____________ so hard this week that she (not have) _______ time to go to the cinema.
12. Your hair is wet. (You swim) ___________________ for a long time?
13. Bill is still a bad driver although he (drive) ____________________ cars for six years.
14. You look very tired. (You work) ____________________ very hard ?
15. The phone (ring) ____________ for 2 minutes, but I (not answer) ____________________ it yet.
Toàn bộ lý thuyết phần này có ghi ở đây nên mình không giải thích thêm nhé
[Lý thuyết] Các thì cơ bản - HMF
1. I (try) _______have been trying___________ to learn French for years, but I (not succeed) ______hasn't succeeded_______________ yet.
2. She (read) _______has read_______ all the works of Dickens. How many (you read) _____have you been reading______________?
3. I (wait) ___have been waiting_____ here nearly half an hour for my girlfriend; do you think she (forget) __has forgotten_______ to come?
4. Mary (rest) ____has been resting________________ in the garden all day because she (be) _______has been______________ ill.
5. Although John (study) ______has been studying_____ at the University for 5 years, he (not get) ____hasn't got_____ his degree yet.
6. Jack (go) ______has gone_________ to Switzerland for a holiday. He (never, be) _________has never been__________ there.
7. We (live) __have been living______ here for the last six months, and (just, decide) ______have just decided______________to move.
8. That book (lie) ____has been lying_______ on the table for weeks. You (not read) _____haven't you read___________ it yet?
9. He (not be) ______hasn't been_______ here since Christmas; I wonder where he (live) _______has been living_______ since then.
10. He (lose) __has lost__ his books. He (look) __has been looking ___ for them all afternoon, but they (not turn up) _____haven't turned up____ yet.
11. She (work) _______has been working_____ so hard this week that she (not have) _____hasn't had__ time to go to the cinema.
12. Your hair is wet. (You swim) ________have you been swimming___________ for a long time?
13. Bill is still a bad driver although he (drive) _________has been driving___________ cars for six years.
14. You look very tired. (You work) ___________have you been working_________ very hard ?
15. The phone (ring) _____has been ringing_______ for 2 minutes, but I (not answer) _______haven't answered_____________ it yet.
Nếu muốn nhấn mạnh tính tiếp diễn của hành động thì dùng thì hiện tại hoàn thành tiếp diễn. Chúc bạn học tốt!

Reactions: MonMS _903
Top Bottom