English THCS Phrasal verbs

Haianh2819

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
18 Tháng sáu 2022
Gia Lai
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Part IV. Complete each of the sentences with one of the phrasal verbs given below. Make any changes if necessary. Write your answers in the numbered spaces given below. (2.5 points)

Get up to pick up hold back
Do up give away. Pick on
Take back. Came out
1 the boy lowered his head with a frozen look on his face as he desperately ______his tear
2 _______he not ______ the details of the secret recipe the other day, he wouldn't get sacked now.
3 what _____you guys______ in the last few weeks ? The head teacher's asked me to keep my eyes open for you
4 when you get back from holiday, we______ your room. I'm sure you will be pleased with its new look.
5 Phuomg strongly objects to ________by ọther girls just because of coming from Asia

Reactions: Hy _ Nhiên

Hien Dang

Cựu Mod tiếng Anh
Thành viên
2 Tháng chín 2021
Nam Định
NEU
Part IV. Complete each of the sentences with one of the phrasal verbs given below. Make any changes if necessary. Write your answers in the numbered spaces given below. (2.5 points)

Get up to pick up hold back
Do up give away. Pick on
Take back. Came out
1 the boy lowered his head with a frozen look on his face as he desperately ______his tear
2 _______he not ______ the details of the secret recipe the other day, he wouldn't get sacked now.
3 what _____you guys______ in the last few weeks ? The head teacher's asked me to keep my eyes open for you
4 when you get back from holiday, we______ your room. I'm sure you will be pleased with its new look.
5 Phuomg strongly objects to ________by ọther girls just because of coming from Asia
Haianh2819
1 the boy lowered his head with a frozen look on his face as he desperately ___held back (kìm nén)___his tear
2 ___Had____he not ___given away (tiết lộ)___ the details of the secret recipe the other day, he wouldn't get sacked now.
3 what ___have__you guys__got up to (tham gia vào)____ in the last few weeks ? The head teacher's asked me to keep my eyes open for you
4 when you get back from holiday, we___will have done up (trang trí, sửa chữa)___ your room. I'm sure you will be pleased with its new look.
5 Phuomg strongly objects to ____being picked on (bị trêu chọc, bắt nạt)____by ọther girls just because of coming from Asia

Để làm bài tập này ngoài kiến thức về phrasal verbs bạn cũng cần nắm vững Các thì cơ bản
Ngoài ra thì bạn có thể luyện tập thêm tại topic Luyện tập phrasal verbs

Chúc bạn học tốt!

Top Bottom