13 Tháng chín 2017
Khánh Hòa

Snowbun

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
28 Tháng mười một 2018
Hà Nội
Life
1. What do you think about your living place? Write about 40-50 words to express your opinion.

Bạn nào biết thì làm giúp mình với ạ, ''Bạn nghĩ gì về nơi ở của mình?'' . Mình sắp thi rồi, đây là đề 2017-2018 nhé. :Tonton18:Tonton17
Hi bạn, living place của mỗi người khác mà ^^
Bạn tham khảo bài của mình nhé ^^

My living place is awesome. I am not joking boosting up the place where I'm living. Where I am living is on the main road. I don't know if anyone would enjoy it but I love the atmosphere, the busy, the hurry, I can really feel the lusty, it's also brings me the youthfulness. My living place is in a good condition I suppose, it's in the center of the city, where there are malls, shopping centers. It's also where I'm grown up with my family.
IB

Reactions: phuongdaitt1

Khánh Phương Phan

Học sinh
Thành viên
24 Tháng bảy 2017
Tiền Giang
THCS thị trấn Chợ Gạo
I live in a peaceful countryside. My hometown has many beautiful sights such as rice fields, ponds and buffalo. I like the feeling of peace when I look at the clear sky here. It has a beautiful blue color and I love that color. The people in my hometown are very friendly, kind and very hospitable. It always brings excitement to the visitors. Please try to visit my country once to know how beautiful my country.

Bạn tham khảo nhé!

Reactions: phuongdaitt1

Diệm Linh Cơ

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
13 Tháng chín 2017
Khánh Hòa
Hi bạn, living place của mỗi người khác mà ^^
Bạn tham khảo bài của mình nhé ^^

My living place is awesome. I am not joking boosting up the place where I'm living. Where I am living is on the main road. I don't know if anyone would enjoy it but I love the atmosphere, the busy, the hurry, I can really feel the lusty, it's also brings me the youthfulness. My living place is in a good condition I suppose, it's in the center of the city, where there are malls, shopping centers. It's also where I'm grown up with my family.
IB
bạn không giới thiệu đó là nơi nào à? :Rabbit17:Rabbit1

Top Bottom