Chử Nhi

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
22 Tháng bảy 2021
Hà Nội
Vạn Phúc
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

71. _____________ is a part of life, but you have to be able to enjoy the others too. SAD
72. Without that, I wouldn't be happy even if I was the ______________ man in the world. RICH
73. The music in the festival was so loud. It was ______________! DEAF
74. I don't think my marks can get ________________ because I already study to the best of my abilities. HIGH
75. The __________________river fish in Europe lives in Spain! LARGE
76. Passeig de Grafcia is being _______________so there is more room for people to walk on the pavement. WIDE
77. I can ___________ that if you study you will have no problems passing this test. SURE
78. Nowadays there are lots of __________________ species of animals in the world, for example, the panda. DANGER
79. I was _______________ to take the driving test by my friends. COURAGE
80. I see they've finally got round to __________________the Shoreham road. WIDE

Tannie0903

Cựu Mod Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
8 Tháng mười hai 2021
Nghệ An
71. _____________ is a part of life, but you have to be able to enjoy the others too. SAD
72. Without that, I wouldn't be happy even if I was the ______________ man in the world. RICH
73. The music in the festival was so loud. It was ______________! DEAF
74. I don't think my marks can get ________________ because I already study to the best of my abilities. HIGH
75. The __________________river fish in Europe lives in Spain! LARGE
76. Passeig de Grafcia is being _______________so there is more room for people to walk on the pavement. WIDE
77. I can ___________ that if you study you will have no problems passing this test. SURE
78. Nowadays there are lots of __________________ species of animals in the world, for example, the panda. DANGER
79. I was _______________ to take the driving test by my friends. COURAGE
80. I see they've finally got round to __________________the Shoreham road. WIDE
Chử Nhi71. _Sadness( nỗi buồn)____________ is a part of life, but you have to be able to enjoy the others too. SAD ( Câu này nghe tâm trạng cho một ngày mưa như hôm nay nhỉ :meomun26)__
72. Without that, I wouldn't be happy even if I was the ____richest (giàu nhất)__________ man in the world. RICH
73. The music in the festival was so loud. It was ___deafening ( rất ồn)___________! DEAF
74. I don't think my marks can get __higher( cao hơn)______________ because I already study to the best of my abilities. HIGH
75. The _____________largest ( to nhất)_____river fish in Europe lives in Spain! LARGE
76. Passeig de Grafcia is being _widened( mở rộng)______________so there is more room for people to walk on the pavement. WIDE
77. I can __ensure( chắc chắn)_________ that if you study you will have no problems passing this test. SURE
78. Nowadays there are lots of ________endangered( bị nguy hiểm)__________ species of animals in the world, for example, the panda. DANGER
79. I was _encouraged ( được khuyến khích)______________ to take the driving test by my friends. COURAGE
80. I see they've finally got round to __widening ( mở rộng)________________the Shoreham road. WIDE
Chúc bạn học tốt, nếu thắc mắc gì hãy hỏi thêm nhé!
Bạn có thể ghé thăm topic của mình nhé:
-Ôn thi theo chủ điểm

-Luyện tập phrasal verbs
Đây là một số kiến thức khác bạn có thể tham khảo nhé:
-Tổng hợp kiến thức các môn

Top Bottom