LY LÙN 999

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
5 Tháng ba 2017
Hà Nội
Trường THCS và THPT Vinschool
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Bài 1:
Nelson Mandela (1918 – 2013) was born to a poor family in a small village in South Africa. As the first child in the family to go to school, he (-show) an interest in political issues and was forced to leave his first university for protesting.
At that time, as a result of apartheid, black and white people were separated from each other. Black people had to live in rural areas and farm on infertile lands. Witnessing all those injustices, Mandela -(join) joining a group and (fight) against the government. However, the ruling government (arrest) him in 1962 and (put) him into prison for the next 27 years. When he was in prison, he (begin) to find out more about his struggles for democracy and justice.
Released in 1990, Mandela ( keep) fighting against the ruling government and black people in the world already ( consider) him their hero. Eventually, his struggles (got) successful results as they put an end to apartheid. Nelson Mandela (become)the first democratically elected president of South Africa.
Bài 2: Choose the options the best fit the blanks
1. What... in paris in 2004?
A. did you do
B. you did
C. were you doing
D. were you
2. I... in the queue when i.. that i had lost my wallet
A. was standing- was realizing
B. stood- was realizing
C. was standing- realized
D. stood-realized
3. What.. when you injured your finger? I was playing volley ball
4. This time last week, we.(sit).. for the exam. It was so hot in the examination room
5.When i first saw Miriam, i (invite) her to come in for tea and we talked for nearly 2 hours
6. The girls were chatting,.. the boys were playing game
7. While the teacher was explaning to the whole class,she ( not listen) carefully
8. We arrived at the hotel quite eaarly,(check) in and had lunch
9. She (live) in provence, france for 2 years when she was a student

Ngố Ngây Ngô

Giải Nhất event Thế giới Sinh học 2
Thành viên
24 Tháng bảy 2018
Quảng Nam
THPT
Bài 2: Choose the options the best fit the blanks
1. What... in paris in 2004?
A. did you do
B. you did
C. were you doing
D. were you
2. I... in the queue when i.. that i had lost my wallet
A. was standing- was realizing
B. stood- was realizing
C. was standing- realized
D. stood-realized
3. What.were you doing. when you injured your finger? I was playing volley ball
4. This time last week, we.(sit).was sitting. for the exam. It was so hot in the examination room
5.When i first saw Miriam, i (invite)invited her to come in for tea and we talked for nearly 2 hours
6. The girls were chatting,.while. the boys were playing game
7. While the teacher was explaning to the whole class,she ( not listen)didn't listen carefully
8. We arrived at the hotel quite eaarly,(check)checked in and had lunch
9. She (live)had lived in provence, france for 2 years when she was a student
Làm bừa đó:p

Top Bottom