Harper-Lee 23

Học sinh
Thành viên
16 Tháng mười hai 2018
Hà Nội
THCS Quang Lãng
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

1.They couldn't speak French . They could not find a job .(because)
->
2.Mr.Jones was very generous about overtime payments. I loved this most about him.(what)
->
3.Professor Johnson is visiting us next week . I have long looked up to him (whom)
->
4.I didn't know what would happen . I did not care what would happen.(what)
->
5.I don't like keeping fish . My sister doesn't like keeping fish either .(neither)
->
6.A friend of mine helped me to get a job. His father is the manager of a company. (whose)
->
7. Mike gave all of it to his parents . He won F50,000.(although)
->
8.London was once the largest city in the world. Its population is now falling .(but)
->
9.A number of suggestions were made at the meeting .Most of them were not very practical .(made)
->
10.It is an ancient palace . People hid in its tower during the civil war. (whose)
->
11.I couldn't remember the number of my own car . This made the police suspicious.(unable)
->
12. You sent me a present. Thank you very much for it .(sending)
->
13.They are choosing the boys for the team. all of them are under 12.(chosen)
->
14.I went to see my nephew Jimmy . I used to look after him when he was small . (who)
->
15. She refused to answer . It was disappointing.(refusing)
->
Giúp mình nhanh nhé mọi người ;)

minhthu2k5

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
31 Tháng năm 2018
Quảng Nam
Hogwarts
->They could not find a job because They couldn't speak French
2.Mr.Jones was very generous about overtime payments. I loved this most about him.(what)
->Mr.Jones was very generous about overtime payments which I loved most about him
3.Professor Johnson is visiting us next week . I have long looked up to him (whom)
->.Professor Johnson whom I have long looked up to him is visiting us next week
->i didn't know and care what would happen
5.I don't like keeping fish . My sister doesn't like keeping fish either .(neither)
->I don't like keeping fish, neither does my sister
6.A friend of mine helped me to get a job. His father is the manager of a company. (whose)
->A friend of mine whose father is the manager of a company helped me to get a job
->although mike won F50,000, he gave all of it to his parents
8.London was once the largest city in the world. Its population is now falling .(but)
->London was once the largest city in the world but Its population is now falling
9.A number of suggestions were made at the meeting .Most of them were not very practical .(made)
->A number of suggestions which were not very practical were made at the meeting
10.It is an ancient palace . People hid in its tower during the civil war. (whose)
->It is an ancient palace whose tower is hidden in during the civil war
11.I couldn't remember the number of my own car . This made the police suspicious.(unable)
->i was unable to remember the number of my own car which made the police suspicious
12. You sent me a present. Thank you very much for it .(sending)
->Thank you very much for sending me a present
13.They are choosing the boys for the team. all of them are under 12.(chosen)
->the boys for the team who are under 12 are being chosen
14.I went to see my nephew Jimmy . I used to look after him when he was small . (who)
->.I went to see my nephew Jimmy who was used to be looked after by me when he was small
15. She refused to answer . It was disappointing.(refusing)
->her refusing to answer made us disappointed

Tohru - san

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
6 Tháng ba 2018
Đồng Nai
TH - THCS Nguyễn Khuyến
-> Because they couldn't speak French, they could not find a job.
-> Mr.Jones was very generous about overtime payments what I loved most about him.
-> Professor Johnson, whom I have long looked up to, is visiting us next week.
-> I didn't know what would happen, did not care would happen.
-> I don't like keeping fish neither does my sister.
-> A friend of mine whose father is the manager of a company helped me to get a job.
-> Mike gave all of it to his parents although he won F50,000.
-> London was once the largest city in the world but its population is now falling.
-> A number of suggestions which were not very practical were made at the meeting.
-> It is an ancient palace whose tower people hid in during the civil war.

Reactions: Harper-Lee 23
Top Bottom