Nhờ các bạn sửa cho mình bài luận về sở thích.

S

soi.niji

[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Book is my life and reading book is my favourite. I don't forget when my mother gave me a book has many pictures. It makes me feel like although I didn't understand it. I can read at all times and wherever and read many types such as comic, novel, short story, ect. My mother encourages me to read book and bought me a lot of useful book. Book is my best friend and it gives me knowledge. Books for I know many place of the world, for I know the history of the country, for I was crying, laughing. I spend most of my free time reading. For me, reading the book really useful. I think reading is one of the most interesting indoors activity.

O

one_day

Book is a part of my life and reading books has always been my favourite hobby. I can never forget the moment when my mother gave me a book [which is] full of pictures. I was so delighted though I hardly understood what was there in the book. I read whenever, wherever, and whatever types of books, from comic, novel, to short story and many more. My mother often encourages me to read and buys me a lot of useful books. Book is like a friend of mine who teaches me lots of things. It lets me know of many places around the world and the history of my country and others. My tears come from books and so do my laughters. Most of my free time is spent on reading books as for me, books are so great and useful. Reading books is also widely considered as one of the most interesting indoor activities.

Top Bottom