Ngoại ngữ Ngoại ngữ 7

NT Thanh Ngân

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
20 Tháng tư 2017
Hà Nội
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Chia động từ cho đúng :
1. In all the world, there (be) __________ only 14 mountains that (reach) __________above 8,000 meters.

2. He sometimes (come) __________ to see his parents.

3. When I (come) __________, she (leave) __________for Dalat ten minutes ago.

4. My grandfather never (fly) __________ in an airplane, and he has no intention of ever doing so.

5. We just (decide) __________ that we (undertake) ____________ the job.

6. He told me that he (take) __________ a trip to California the following week.

TajSaker

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
23 Tháng sáu 2017
1. In all the world, there (be) _____are_____ only 14 mountains that (reach) _____reach_____above 8,000 meters.

2. He sometimes (come) ____comes______ to see his parents.

3. When I (come) ____came______, she (leave) _____had left_____for Dalat ten minutes ago.

4. My grandfather has never (fly) ____flown______ in an airplane, and he has no intention of ever doing so.

5. We have just (decide) ____decided______ that we (undertake) _____will undertake_______ the job.

6. He told me that he (take) ____would take______ a trip to California the following week.

khuattuanmeo

Cựu Mod tiếng Anh
Thành viên
24 Tháng một 2014
Hà Nội
1. In all the world, there (be) _are_ only 14 mountains that (reach) __reach__above 8,000 meters.
2. He sometimes (come) _comes__ to see his parents.
3. When I (come) _came__, she (leave) _had left__for Dalat ten minutes ago.
4. My grandfather never (fly) __has never flown_ in an airplane, and he has no intention of ever doing so.
5. We just (decide) __have just decided__ that we (undertake) _would undertake___ the job.
6. He told me that he (take) _would take__ a trip to California the following week.

Last edited:

Phạm Thúy Hằng

Cựu Phụ trách BP Quản lí & Mod CĐ|Thiên tài vật lí
Thành viên
15 Tháng ba 2017
Hà Nội
THCS Nam Từ Liêm
1. In all the world, there (be) _are_ only 14 mountains that (reach) __reach__above 8,000 meters.
4. My grandfather has never (fly) _flown__ in an airplane, and he has no intention of ever doing so.
5. We have just (decide) __ decided__ that we (undertake) _undertake___ the job.
6. He told me that he (take) _would take__ a trip to California the following week.

Vi Nguyen

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
26 Tháng tư 2017
Bình Định
THPT Chuyên Chu Văn An
4. My grandfather has never (fly) _flown__ in an airplane, and he has no intention of ever doing so.
5. We have just (decide) __ decided__ that we (undertake) _would undertake( chịu trách nhiệm)___ the job.
''like;; for me
Alice:);):D:p

Top Bottom