Lê Khánh Chi

Tài năng đoàn viên
Thành viên
18 Tháng mười một 2017
Lâm Đồng
Trường .......
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Answer the two questions. Express your own views and write them down below.
- Are there more natural disasters now than there were in the past?
- Are we prepared to deal with natural disasters?
Sửa giùm mk:
In my opinion, there are more natural disasters now than in the past. Nowadays, we can see lots of places that are affected by natural disasters. It makes damaged to property and people's lives. I'm certain this is the result of human activities like: burning fossil fuels, deforestation, using chemical pesticides, fertilizers....Despite all the technology and knowledge available to us, people didn't prepared well for the disasters. However, I think
people can prepare for in the future, by any way.

Reactions: phuongdaitt1

minhthu2k5

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
31 Tháng năm 2018
Quảng Nam
Hogwarts
In my opinion, there are more natural disasters now than in the past. Nowadays, we can see lots of places that are affected by natural disasters. It makes damaged to property and people's lives. I'm certain this is the result of human activities like: burning fossil fuels, deforestation, using chemical pesticides, fertilizers...Despite all the technology and knowledge available to us, people didn't prepare well for the disasters. However, I think
people can prepare for in the future, in any way.

Phạm Dương

Cựu Cố vấn tiếng Anh
Thành viên
24 Tháng mười 2018
Hà Nội
Đại học Thương Mại
In my opinion, there are more natural disasters now than in the past. Nowadays, we can see lots of places that are affected by natural disasters. It (thay từ này bằng 1 từ khác trùng với câu đằng trước để tạo sự liên kết liền mạch) makes damaged to property and people's lives. (từ nối ở đây) I'm certain this is the result of human activities like burning fossil fuels, deforestation, using chemical pesticides, fertilizers... Despite all the technology and knowledge available to us, people didn't prepare well for the disasters. However, I think
people can prepare for in the future, in any way.

Last edited:
Top Bottom