8 Tháng tám 2018

Thủy Ling

Cựu Mod Sinh học
Thành viên Test
Thành viên
19 Tháng chín 2017
Phú Yên
trung học
Write a short passage about your ideal living place. You may arrange the things in the following order :
- climate
-environment
-facilities
Bạn nào giỏi tiếng anh giúp mình nhá!!!!Thanks nhìu .Các bạn cố gắng viết dài và đúng ngữ pháp nhé
(I'm not very good but I think I can)
I live in a rural area so the climate is very fresh and cool. Surrounding with many trees, the road is less traffic and cooler than the busy city.The environment is still very dirty but is being built into a small park. Living conditions are also developing, from rural to urban areas. The houses in the village are more beautifully decorated. Device technology is more widely available. I like here.

Thủy Ling

Cựu Mod Sinh học
Thành viên Test
Thành viên
19 Tháng chín 2017
Phú Yên
trung học
mình ghi nhầm ấy ạ bài văn bạn nhé
I live in a modern and busy city. Surrounded by many buildings, there are great shopping and entertainment centers. Everything is very comfortable. There are several parks in the city, planting trees to create shade, making the air less oppressive. In the morning, this is the peak time, so crowded traffic and noisy city. However, everyone walks and walks in the evening under the street lights, the air cool and pleasant. I like living in the city, as it is convenient, full of technology .
- bạn tham khảo ý đi chứ bài văn thì dài quá,mình chưa đủ trình với mình lười.

Last edited:

Nguyễn Linh_2006

Cựu Mod Hóa
Thành viên
23 Tháng sáu 2018
Nam Định
THPT chuyên Lê Hồng Phong
Write a short passage about your ideal living place. You may arrange the things in the following order :
- climate
-environment
-facilities
Bạn nào giỏi tiếng anh giúp mình nhá!!!!Thanks nhìu .Các bạn cố gắng viết dài và đúng ngữ pháp nhé
Bạn tham khảo nhé! :)
Capture.PNG

Top Bottom