Music and Art

Ngố Ngây Ngô

Giải Nhất event Thế giới Sinh học 2
Thành viên
24 Tháng bảy 2018
Quảng Nam
THPT
Music and painting went abreast together before the human appear on this Earth. In many way, music and painting as medecine for soul. But sometimes,It shows pristine emotions . It makes you happy, excited or sad. A song can make you cry or give you a smile, A picture can make you tranquil or rabid. Or a masterpiece can make you have many opinion . Or sometimes you can see the real essence of this life in there. Some artist were gave them-self for it and made a new era for our soul. We can enumerate some: Beethoven with "Fir Elies", Chopin with "Serenade" or Leonardo da Vinci with "Mona Lisa"... Music and painting is an art. And this art will never end. If we extinct with life in this World , it will resound in somewhere of universe. It'll never gone with life, be cause it made this life and it can save this life by Its strong power and nothing can kill it..

Lost My Brain

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
21 Tháng mười hai 2018
TP Hồ Chí Minh
Trường Phổ Thông Năng Khiếu
Music and painting went abreast together before the human appear on this Earth. In many way, music and painting as medecine for soul. But sometimes,It shows pristine emotions . It makes you happy, excited or sad. A song can make you cry or give you a smile, A picture can make you tranquil or rabid. Or a masterpiece can make you have many opinion . Or sometimes you can see the real essence of this life in there. Some artist were gave them-self for it and made a new era for our soul. We can enumerate some: Beethoven with "Fir Elies", Chopin with "Serenade" or Leonardo da Vinci with "Mona Lisa"... Music and painting is an art. And this art will never end. If we extinct with life in this World , it will resound in somewhere of universe. It'll never gone with life, be cause it made this life and it can save this life by Its strong power and nothing can kill it..
Wow bài viết của bạn hay quá, Vocab của bạn rộng thật !

Thi Nguyễn Thi

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
22 Tháng mười hai 2018
Long An
THCS
I believe music effects people in many different ways. To me music is more than just something to listen or to play, it’s something to feel. Music is extremely important in my life. I think it brings me closer to my friends and family. I also feel that helps me to get through things. For example, I remember doing the twenty six kilometer gaisce hike and the whole qay along the hike we sang songs. Music in an immensely powerful thing and has a huge place in my life right next to my heart.:p

Top Bottom