English THCS MODAL VERBS

LiLiya

Học sinh
Thành viên
3 Tháng mười một 2021
Hà Nội
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

I. Complete the dialogues with must and the verb in parentheses. Use the correct present or past form. Use not if necessary.
1. A: You got here in twenty minutes! You (drive) ...................... really fast. Normally it’s a forty-minute drive.
B: No faster than usual.
2. A: Sally gave a speech at her graduation. I think I saw tears in her parents’ eyes.
B: Oh, that is touching. They (be) .............................................................. very proud of her.
3. A: That’s strange. Oscar didn’t come to the meeting. He never misses a meeting.
B: He (know) ..................................................................... about it. He was out of town all last week, and probably no one told him.
4. A: Uh-oh! I can’t find my credit card.
B: You (leave) ....................................................... it at the cash register at the grocery store.
5. A: Have you seen Clark? I can’t find him anywhere.
B: He was feeling terrible. He (go) ................................................. home a while ago.
6. A: Look! Do you see that big bird on top of the tree?
B: What big bird?
A: You can’t see that? You (need) .................................................... stronger glasses.
7. A: What happened to your knee?
B: I twisted it very badly in the tennis match.
A: Oh! That (hurt) ........................................................ a lot!

Reactions: Vinhtrong2601

Vinhtrong2601

Học sinh gương mẫu
Thành viên
4 Tháng bảy 2021
Long An
Trường THCS Thị Trấn Đông Thành
1. A: You got here in twenty minutes! You (drive) ...........must have driven........... really fast. Normally it’s a forty-minute drive.
B: No faster than usual.
2. A: Sally gave a speech at her graduation. I think I saw tears in her parents’ eyes.
B: Oh, that is touching. They (be) ..........................must be.................................... very proud of her.
3. A: That’s strange. Oscar didn’t come to the meeting. He never misses a meeting.
B: He (know) ..............................must not have known....................................... about it. He was out of town all last week, and probably no one told him.
4. A: Uh-oh! I can’t find my credit card.
B: You (leave) ............................must have left........................... it at the cash register at the grocery store.
5. A: Have you seen Clark? I can’t find him anywhere.
B: He was feeling terrible. He (go) .........................must have gone........................ home a while ago.
6. A: Look! Do you see that big bird on top of the tree?
B: What big bird?
A: You can’t see that? You (need) ...........................must have needed......................... stronger glasses.
7. A: What happened to your knee?
B: I twisted it very badly in the tennis match.
A: Oh! That (hurt) .............................must be hurt........................... a lot!
@Nguyễn Võ Hà Trang , @Một Nửa Của Sự Thật ơi, 2 chị check giúp em với ạ!

Top Bottom