English THCS modal verb

LiLiya

Học sinh
Thành viên
3 Tháng mười một 2021
Hà Nội
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

I. Complete a mother’s advice to her 16-year-old daughter, using “should/ shouldn’t; ought/ oughtn’t”.
1. Your grandparents live far from us, so you __________ talk to them on the phone regularly.
2. You are going to a formal meeting, so you __________ to wear your old jeans.
3. You __________ stare at the computer screen for too long. It is really bad for your eyesight.
4. You __________ to talk to your grandparents more often so that you can understand them better.
5. You __________ become more responsible by sharing the housework with other people in our family.
II. Complete the sentences, using “must/ mustn’t; have to/ has to; don’t have to/ doesn’t have to”’.
1. I can watch TV and play computer games on Sunday because I ______________ go to school that day.
2. I _______________ stay overnight at my friends’ house. My parents are very strict about this.
3. I _______________ go home now to finish my homework.
4. My grandparents live in the suburbs, so whenever we visit them, we _______________ take a bus.
5. She _______________ stay at home to look after her children because there is no one to help her.
6. Help yourself to anything you want. You _________________ ask.
7. Jane _________________ tidy her room. It’s a mess.
8. You _________________ wear jeans to this party. It’s not allowed.
giúp mình với nha! Cảm ơn!:Tonton23

Phạm Tùng

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
22 Tháng mười một 2020
Nam Định
THPT Trần Hưng Đạo
I. Complete a mother’s advice to her 16-year-old daughter, using “should/ shouldn’t; ought/ oughtn’t”.
1. Your grandparents live far from us, so you _____should_____ talk to them on the phone regularly.
2. You are going to a formal meeting, so you ____oughtn't______ to wear your old jeans.
3. You ___shouldn't_______ stare at the computer screen for too long. It is really bad for your eyesight.
4. You ______ought____ to talk to your grandparents more often so that you can understand them better.
5. You ___should_______ become more responsible by sharing the housework with other people in our family
II. Complete the sentences, using “must/ mustn’t; have to/ has to; don’t have to/ doesn’t have to”’.
1. I can watch TV and play computer games on Sunday because I ____don't have to__________ go to school that day.
2. I _____mustn't__________ stay overnight at my friends’ house. My parents are very strict about this.
3. I _______must________ go home now to finish my homework.
4. My grandparents live in the suburbs, so whenever we visit them, we _______have to________ take a bus.
5. She ______has to_________ stay at home to look after her children because there is no one to help her.
6. Help yourself to anything you want. You ________don't have to_________ ask.
7. Jane _______has to__________ tidy her room. It’s a mess.
8. You _________mustn't________ wear jeans to this party. It’s not allowed.
Đây là ý kiến của mình.
Chúc bạn học tốt!

Reactions: S I M O

Nguyễn Phạm Xuân Nhi

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
9 Tháng sáu 2017
Quảng Ngãi
Trường THCS Bình Đông
1. should
2. oughtn't
3. shouldn't