English THCS MODAL VERB

LiLiya

Học sinh
Thành viên
3 Tháng mười một 2021
Hà Nội
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

I. Complete the sentences. Use one or two word in the box to fill in each gap.

can

allowed

could

were

to
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
6. A: Are we ................................. to borrow three DVDs from the library?
B: No, I’m afraid. The limit is two per person.
7. A: Excuse me, sir. ............................................. we use your phone, please?
B: I’m afraid not. It’s out of order.
8. I wasn’t ...................................... to go to the music festival last month.
9. Dave ........................................ borrow my bicycle if he likes, but he must return it soon.
10. ........................................ you allowed to wear make-up when you were a child?
11. A: ..................................................... I open the window, please? It’s very hot in here.
B: Yes, of course. You .............................................. also open the door if you like.
12. She ............................................ wear trousers to work at the bank, but she isn’t allowed to wear jeans.
13. A: Excuse me, .............................................. we book a tennis court at two o’ clock, please?
B: Sorry, you can’t. They’re all booked today, but you ....................................... play tomorrow.

Vinhtrong2601

Học sinh gương mẫu
Thành viên
4 Tháng bảy 2021
Long An
Trường THCS Thị Trấn Đông Thành
6. A: Are we ..................ALLOWED............... to borrow three DVDs from the library?
B: No, I’m afraid. The limit is two per person.
7. A: Excuse me, sir. .......................CAN...................... we use your phone, please?
B: I’m afraid not. It’s out of order.
8. I wasn’t ....................ALLOWED.................. to go to the music festival last month.
9. Dave .....................CAN................... borrow my bicycle if he likes, but he must return it soon.
10. ...................WERE..................... you allowed to wear make-up when you were a child?
11. A: ...........................CAN.......................... I open the window, please? It’s very hot in here.
B: Yes, of course. You .........................CAN..................... also open the door if you like.
12. She .......................CAN..................... wear trousers to work at the bank, but she isn’t allowed to wear jeans.
13. A: Excuse me, ..............................CAN................ we book a tennis court at two o’ clock, please?
B: Sorry, you can’t. They’re all booked today, but you .....................CAN.................. play tomorrow.
Chị @Một Nửa Của Sự Thật check giúp em nha #MNCST đã check

Reactions: Xuân Hải Trần
Top Bottom