English THCS Mistake correction

Phan Minh Tâm

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
28 Tháng mười 2017
Nghệ An
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

1. The act of franchise should be prohibited under any circumstances. Everyone all has equal rights to vote.
2. The boss ordered his staff to be labor with each other in dealing with the company's end-of- year burden.
3. The mayor was determined that he would do everything in his power to mystery the murder case.
4. The government stressed it was not abandoning its touch inflate policies.
5. The woman detected her cancer conditions soon after she felt ill in her body.
6. I cast my eyes heaven and saw the geese flying in V-line
7. Service programs are offered to those who want to do professional training while being paid to work
8. he was regarded as a run winner as he beat his opponents in three straight sets
9. Although some hold out hope for a sea wall and land reclamation programme, it is admittedly nothing more than a mere stop
10. A make is implanted in the body to prop up the
heart. @Tuấn Anh Phan Nguyễn

Phạm Thúy Hằng

Cựu Phụ trách BP Quản lí & Mod CĐ|Thiên tài vật lí
Thành viên
15 Tháng ba 2017
Hà Nội
THCS Nam Từ Liêm
1. The act of franchise should be prohibited under any circumstances. Everyone all has equal rights to vote.
=> disfranchisement
2. The boss ordered his staff to be labor with each other in dealing with the company's end-of- year burden.
=> collaborative
3. The mayor was determined that he would do everything in his power to mystery the murder case.
=> demystify
=> anti-inflationary
5. The woman detected her cancer conditions soon after she felt ill in her body.
=> precancerous
=> heavenwards
7. Service programs are offered to those who want to do professional training while being paid to work
=> In-service
8. he was regarded as a run winner as he beat his opponents in three straight sets
=> runaway
9. Although some hold out hope for a sea wall and land reclamation programme, it is admittedly nothing more than a mere stop
=> stopgap
10. A make is implanted in the body to prop up the heart.
=> pacemaker

Phan Minh Tâm

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
28 Tháng mười 2017
Nghệ An
=> disfranchisement
=> collaborative
=> demystify
=> anti-inflationary
=> precancerous
=> heavenwards
=> In-service
=> runaway
=> stopgap
10. A make is implanted in the body to prop up the heart.
=> pacemaker
Sao bạn làm được vậy chỉ mk vói

Top Bottom