Mình cần bài văn tả về người bạn thân

Tín Phạm

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
15 Tháng mười một 2018
Quảng Ngãi
Thcs Hành Thuận
Bạn tham khảo nhé
Everyone of us has at least one best friend to share happiness and sadness. So do I. My best friend's name is Linh. I can say she is my closest friend since we were the children. We have grown up in the same town , went to same school and even studied in the same class. Linh is quite good-looking. She is tall and thin. She has a round face, brown eyes and thin lips. She is a helpful and friendly girl. She has talent in Maths so sometimes when i get troubles , she always explains comlex Maths theories in simple ways to help me understand. I like spending time with her because we have common things together. That's why she understands me including my hobbies and dislikes. The best thing I like about her is sense of humor. She always has useful ways to make me laugh whenever I'm sad or angry. I really treasure our friendship and hope that it will last forever.

Reactions: phuongdaitt1

bé sunny

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
2 Tháng năm 2018
Bình Dương
THPT Dầu Tiếng
Có ai có bài về người bạn thân cho mình với
chị nghĩ là bé nên tham khảo dàn ý viết rồi tự viết sẽ ok á. chị giúp 1 chút nhé, em tham khảo
  • Một số tính từ để nói về bạn thân:
Good friend
– Close friend
– Best friend
– Real friend
– True friend
– Loyal friend
– Trusted friend

• Một số tính từ miêu tả người:
Tall: cao
Short: thấp
Slim: mảnh dẻ
Obese: béo phì
Good – looking: ưa nhìn
Handsome: đẹp trai
Long/ short hair: tóc dài/ tóc ngắn
Beautiful: xinh đẹp
I really want to tell you about my friend, one of my best friend is Tuan. We were classmate during our five years at Da Nang University of Technology. He was a good student of my class. He has black hair and bright eyes and is very good – looking. Tuan and I had many things in common, especially, our hobbies. We both like traveling, billiard, table tennis, reading book and singing.
He has a kind heart and is easy to get on with everybody. The deeper our mutual understanding becomes the more we feel closely attached to each other. We are the best pupils in our class. Tuan is always at the top. He is good at every subject, but he never shows pride in his abilities and always tries to learn harder.
Tuan’s family is not rich. His parents are farmers. He often spends most of his free time doing useful things to help his parents. I like Tuan very much because of his honesty and straight forwardness. He is always ready to help his weak friends in their study; as a result, lots of friends, thanks to his whole-hearted help, have become good ones.

Top Bottom