English THPT Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the underlined part that needs correction in each of the f

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
3 Tháng tám 2021
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

81. Before I came to England, I hadn't had the opportunity to speak to people their native tongue is English.
A B C D
82. No one has said anything would persuade me to change my mind.
A B C D
83. The woman sitting on the red chair is the person to who you must give this envelope.
A B C D
84. There are some teachers in our school try to improve the quality of teaching by making use of hi-tech
A B C D
devices.
85. Modern children, who lives have become more and more dependent on electronic devices, find the
A B C
traditional way of teaching very dull and boring.
D
86. Smartphones and tablets which can be used as effective learning tools for children.
A B C D
87. What is the name of the girl that her mobile phone was stolen?
A B C D
88. A tablet is a mobile computer is also useful for language learning.
A B C D
89. Those want to improve their English can download free digital lessons from the Internet to study.
A B C D
90. Mr Peterson who has worked for the same school all his life, is retiring next month.
A B C D

Hien Dang

Cựu Mod tiếng Anh
Thành viên
2 Tháng chín 2021
Nam Định
NEU
81. Before I came to England, I hadn't had the opportunity to speak to people their native tongue is English.
A B C D
82. No one has said anything would persuade me to change my mind.
A B C D
83. The woman sitting on the red chair is the person to who you must give this envelope.
A B C D
84. There are some teachers in our school try to improve the quality of teaching by making use of hi-tech
A B C D
devices.
85. Modern children, who lives have become more and more dependent on electronic devices, find the
A B C
traditional way of teaching very dull and boring.
D
86. Smartphones and tablets which can be used as effective learning tools for children.
A B C D
87. What is the name of the girl that her mobile phone was stolen?
A B C D
88. A tablet is a mobile computer is also useful for language learning.
A B C D
89. Those want to improve their English can download free digital lessons from the Internet to study.
A B C D
90. Mr Peterson who has worked for the same school all his life, is retiring next month.
A B C D
Bạn thêm phần gạch dưới các từ để chúng mình có thể hỗ trợ bạn nhé.

Top Bottom