English THPT Making the correct tense

ღ๖ۣۜPɦυσηɠℓĭηɦღ

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
14 Tháng mười một 2019
Thanh Hóa
THCS thiệu chính
Dear Ann

ARE You free to come to dinner here on Saturday next at 8.00? My brother Paul IS COMING and BRINGING a friend of his called Tom Edwards. You HAVEN'T MET Tom but I THINK you WILL LIKE him. He is an assistant stage manager at the Gate Theatre and WILL BE ABLE to tell you about the actors. Paul says Tom RECEIVES hardly any salary and DOES'NT often GET enough to eat, so he ASKED me to have roast beef and Yorkshire pudding for dinner, with apple dumpling to follow. He WILL probably RING up between now and Saturday, to say that it IS a good idea to start with a substantial soup, such as ox-tail!

I KNOW you DON'T usually EAT heavy three-course meals of this type, but I HOPE the conversation WON'T BE so heavy. Anyway, come if you ARE ABLE

Love
Mary

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
14 Tháng chín 2018
Dear Ann

ARE You free to come to dinner here on Saturday next at 8.00? My brother Paul IS COMING and BRINGING a friend of his called Tom Edwards. You HAVEN'T MET Tom but I THINK you WILL LIKE him. He is an assistant stage manager at the Gate Theatre and WILL BE ABLE to tell you about the actors. Paul says Tom RECEIVES hardly any salary and DOES'NT often GET enough to eat, so he ASKED me to have roast beef and Yorkshire pudding for dinner, with apple dumpling to follow. He WILL probably RING up between now and Saturday, to say that it IS a good idea to start with a substantial soup, such as ox-tail!

I KNOW you DON'T usually EAT heavy three-course meals of this type, but I HOPE the conversation WON'T BE so heavy. Anyway, come if you ARE ABLE

Love
Mary
Dear Ann

Love
Mary
Cho em hỏi vì sao là: is coming and bringing ạ?
Còn phần PS: nữa ạ! Passes/ remember/ will give.
Đúng không ạ? Xin cảm ơn!

Top Bottom