Ái Quyên

Học sinh
Thành viên
1 Tháng mười hai 2019
Đồng Tháp
THCS
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Make one sentence from two. Use the word(s) in brackets in your sentences.
1. They have very little money. They are happy.
In spite of .......................................................................................................................................
2. My foot was injured. I managed to walk to the nearest village.
Although ........................................................................................................................................
3. I enjoyed the film. The story was silly.
In spite of .......................................................................................................................................
4. We live in the same street. We hardly ever see each other.
Despite ..........................................................................................................................................
5. I got very wet in the rain. I was only out for five minutes.
Even though ..................................................................................................................................
mình đang cần gắp cám ơn bạn

Ngố Ngây Ngô

Giải Nhất event Thế giới Sinh học 2
Thành viên
24 Tháng bảy 2018
Quảng Nam
THPT
In spite of .........having very little money, they are happy..............................................................................................................................
Although ...........My foot was injured, I managed to walk to the nearest village..............................................................................................................................
In spite of .......the silly story, i enjoyed the film................................................................................................................................
Despite ........living in the same street. We hardly ever see each other...................................................................................................................................
Even though ..........I was only out for five minutes, I got very wet in the rain............................................

Reactions: God of dragon

ahn___w

Học sinh gương mẫu
Thành viên
22 Tháng một 2020
Thanh Hóa
Love Sickgirls ❣️
Although ........................................................................................................................................
Despite ..........................................................................................................................................
Even though ..................................................................................................................................
mình đang cần gắp cám ơn bạn
In spite of .........................having very little money, they are happy.......................
Although ........................my foot was injured, I managed to walk to the nearest village............................
In spite of .......................the silly story, I enjoyed the film........................
Despite .......................living in the same street, we hardly ever see each other.........................
Even though .........................I was only out for five minutes, I got very wet in the rain..........................

Reactions: God of dragon
Top Bottom