English THCS magine you have won two of the devices in a competition. which one would you choose? Why?

lehongli

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
22 Tháng mười hai 2013
upload_2018-11-12_19-28-17.png
Diễn đàn có chức năng mở bình chọn bằng cách chọn lựa mà, bạn làm vầy chi cho khổ vầy nè.
Btw. mình thích notebook (laptop) và console nhất ^^.

Tohru - san

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
6 Tháng ba 2018
Đồng Nai
TH - THCS Nguyễn Khuyến
In an inventor competition, I have won two of the devices in the competition. There are many devices such as: camcorder, digital photo frame, digital radio, ebook reader, games console, HD TV, hard disk recorder, MP3 player, notebook,smartphone, tablet PC, etc. Everything has a different uses, so I have to think very carefully to choose 2 things. Then I choose smartphone and camcorder. I can use smartphone to make a call, texting or search on the Internet,... It is quite convenient, I can bring it with me anywhere. With the camcorder, I can film anything I want. I can film the place, the things, the activities, that are beautiful and great, so that I can see them again.
(Có thể anh sẽ sai 1 vài chỗ, mong em thông cảm, mà bài này anh bí ý tưởng quá nên ghi hơi ít)

lehongli

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
22 Tháng mười hai 2013
In an inventor competition, I have won two of the devices in the competition. There are many devices such as: camcorder, digital photo frame, digital radio, ebook reader, games console, HD TV, hard disk recorder, MP3 player, notebook,smartphone, tablet PC, etc. Everything has a different uses, so I have to think very carefully to choose 2 things. Then I choose smartphone and camcorder. I can use smartphone to make a call, texting or search on the Internet,... It is quite convenient, I can bring it with me anywhere. With the camcorder, I can film anything I want. I can film the place, the things, the activities, that are beautiful and great, so that I can see them again.
(Có thể anh sẽ sai 1 vài chỗ, mong em thông cảm, mà bài này anh bí ý tưởng quá nên ghi hơi ít)
Bạn í bảo khảo sát chứ có viết luận đâu, anh nhiệt tình dữ vậy ??

inventor competition nó có dùng được không bạn nào sửa với, mình nghĩ nó nên là Inventing competition, hay competition for inventors
Everything has different uses/Everything has their own uses.
Then I choose the smartphone and the camcorder.
I can use the smartphone to make a call, (to) text or (to) search on the Internet
I can film places, things, and activities that are beautiful and great,
Bài này làm đã xảy ra rồi, nên ta chia quá khứ vài chỗ.
Còn đề kêu tưởng tượng, làm cách khác cũng được

Tohru - san

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
6 Tháng ba 2018
Đồng Nai
TH - THCS Nguyễn Khuyến
Bạn í bảo khảo sát chứ có viết luận đâu, anh nhiệt tình dữ vậy ??

inventor competition nó có dùng được không bạn nào sửa với, mình nghĩ nó nên là Inventing competition, hay competition for inventors
Everything has different uses/Everything has their own uses.
Then I choose the smartphone and the camcorder.
I can use the smartphone to make a call, (to) text or (to) search on the Internet
I can film places, things, and activities that are beautiful and great,
Bài này làm đã xảy ra rồi, nên ta chia quá khứ vài chỗ.
Còn đề kêu tưởng tượng, làm cách khác cũng được
Haha, thói quen ik em.

Top Bottom