Phạm Dương

Cựu Cố vấn tiếng Anh
Thành viên
24 Tháng mười 2018
Hà Nội
Đại học Thương Mại
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

PHẦN A: TRẮC NGHIỆM (4 điểm)
I. Choose the word or phrase that best completes each sentence(3 pts)

1. Computer are capable. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . doing anythimg you ask
A. in B. at C. of D. with
2. My father has bought me an. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . computer.
A. economical B. electronic C. electrical D. electronic
3. Do your parents permit you . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . at night after p. m
A. to go out B. going out C. went out D. to going out
4. A new hospital. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . in the area lately.
A. was built B. was being built C. has built D. has been built
5. Can you help me find the man. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . saved the girl?
A. which B. whom C. who D. whose
6. We are going on a. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . to Vung Tau next week.
A. two day trip B. two – days trip C. two-day trip D. twoday trip
7. Choose the incorrect part indicated by A, B, C or D in the following sentence.
There would be a lecture by Mr. brown next week.
A B C D
8. Keep silent! My father ………………. in his room.
A. is sleeping B. slept C. has slept D. sleeps
9. Ann’s mother …………. . when she came home late.
a. worry B. worried C. to be worried D. worrying
10. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . the rain, we enjoyed our vacation.
A. In spite B. Despite C. Although D. Even though
11. Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from the others.
A. family B. sky C. type D. clarify
12. Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from the others.
A. work B. information C. connector D. visitor
II. LISTEN: listen to the passage and choose the correct answer to complete the following passage
(1 pt)

Lan’s class is going to (13) ……………. a two – day excursion to visit some caves near Huong Pogoda. They want to see with their own eyes what they have learnt in their (14) ……………. . lesson recently and relax after their hard work, as well. They have planned their trip (15) ………………. For Lan the only problem is getting her parents’ (16) …………. She will try to persuade them so that she will be able to join her classmate on the excursion.
13. A go on B. come on C. go for D. come for
14. A. biology B. technology C. geography D. photography
15. A. usefully B. carefully C. rarely D. quickly
16. A. permission B. mission C. fashion D. religion
PHẦN B: TỰ LUẬN (6 điểm)
I. Complete the sentences with an appropriate form of the words in brackets. (2 pts)

1. The show brought …………to millions of viewers. (enjoy)
2. Most of the ……. . have lived here all their lives. (village)
3. English spelling presents special …. . for foreign learners. (difficult)
4. The next stage in the ……………of television is interactive TV. (develop)
II. Rewrite each sentences, beginning as shown (2 pts)

1. “ I saw her in the park two days ago” said he.
He said ……………………………………………. .
2. Hurry up or you’ll be late for school.
If. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
3. She has just made this dress
His dress ……………………………………………………………
4. Let’s go to the cinema tonight.
He suggested …………………………………………………………………. .
III. Read the text and questions below and answer the questions: (2 pts)
THE NEWS MEDIA

News media are the means or methods by which people learn what is happening in the city, in the country, and in the world. The news media can be classified into two general categories of print media and electronic media.
Print media use the written material to communicate news to readers. Electronic media use radio waves to send news into magazines and newspapers. Most newspapers print news daily. For example, the newspapers “The New York Time” is published weekly, the Newsweek and Times magazines are published once a week. The electronic media are generally divide into radio and television. Radio news is the one that you listen to. In the United States, many radio stations broadcast five minutes of news every hour Television news is the one that you not only listen to but also watch it. In Canada and the United States, for example, many people watch an hour of news on TV at six o’clock in the evening. In the future new categories of new media will develop. Even today computers are beginning to influence the transmission and reception of news.
1. What does new media help people to do?
……………………………………………………………………………
2. How many groups can the media be arranged? What are they?
…………………………………………………………………………. . .
3. How many minutes per hour is the news broadcasted in the United States?
……………………………………………………………………………
4. Are the computers beginning to influence the transmission and reception of news?
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

ĐÁP ÁN
PHẦN A: TRẮC NGHIỆM (4 điểm)
I. Choose the word or phrase that best completes each sentence(3 pts)

1. C. of
2. D. electronic
3. A. to go out
4. . D. has been built
5. C. who
6. C. two-day trip
7. A. would be ( will be)
8. A. is sleeping
9. B. worried
10. B. Despite
11. D. clarify
12. B. information
II. LISTEN: listen to the passage and choose the correct answer to complete the following passage
(1 pt)

Lan’s class is going to (13)A. go on a two – day excursion to visit some caves near Huong Pogoda. They want to see with their own eyes what they have learnt in their (14) C. geography lesson recently and relax after their hard work, as well. They have planned their trip (15) B. carefully. For Lan the only problem is getting her parents’ (16) A. permission. She will try to persuade them so that she will be able to join her classmate on the excursion.
PHẦN B: TỰ LUẬN (6 điểm)
I. Complete the sentences with an appropriate form of the words in brackets. (2 pts)

1. The show brought enjoyment to millions of viewers. (enjoy)
2. Most of the villagers have lived here all their lives. (village)
3. English spelling presents special difficulty for foreign learners. (difficult)
4. The next stage in the development of television is interactive TV. (develop)
II. Rewrite each sentences, beginning as shown (2 pts)

1. He said he had seen her in the park two days before.
2. If you don’t hurry, you’ll be late for school.
3. His dress has just been made.
4. He suggested going to the cinema tonight.
III. Read the text and questions below and answer the questions: (2 pts)
1. - It helps people to learn what is happening in the city, in the country, and in the world.
2. - Two. They are print media and electronic media
3. - Five minutes
4. - Yes, they are.

Reactions: phuongdaitt1
Top Bottom