English THPT Living in the city/countryside

YannyMirror

Học sinh
Thành viên
4 Tháng sáu 2018
Du học sinh
S.S
Write an essay: Do You prefer living in the city or in the? countryside? Why?
I like living in a city because I think life in a city is always more êxciting and comfortable than living in a country or in a small town.
First of all, in cities, there is usually something to do or go somewhere. In the city there is a great access to education, finding good and inner jobs easier. Moreover, there is a good selection of cinemas, galleries, theaters or restaurants where people can extend their spare time. There is always something interesting and cannot be bored.
In the cities, there are many good stores where we can shop easily and quickly. In addition, there are many sports facilities such as swimming pools, gyms or tennis courts where people can spend their free time and practice their favourite sports.
Young people in cities are in better shape than young people in the village or in a small town, because young people can go to clubs, discos and spend time in the city. their minds. They also have more opportunities to meet someone.
However, living in a big city has some disadvantages. Heavy traffic is a big problem. Emissions emitted in the atmosphere exacerbated the air and many city dwellers suffered serious medical disorders. Moreover, there are many car accidents every day and the noise never stops. There are many cars and it is very hard to find a parking lot especially in the centre. Also, the crime rate in the cities is very high.
In short, despite all the disadvantages, living in a city more interesting, exciting and never dull to me.

Top Bottom