Tannie0903

Cựu Mod Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
8 Tháng mười hai 2021
Nghệ An
Opening: paraphase the topic.
Express your opinion : agree or disagree
Ex:
Volunteering is a great way to help people and communities, and it can also be a great way to enrich your personal life. It all comes down to how you see the world and what your values are. Some people think that people should be made by law to volunteer because they believe it will benefit them in some ways. However, some argue that no one should be forced into doing things that they do not want to do. In my point of view, i advocate the former/later statement for those reasons below
Body:
Đưa ra các ý( mỗi đoạn nên một hoặc ý chính thôi có thể thêm một ít ý phụ vào để bổ sung thông tin)
Agree:
Đoạn 1: Volunteer should be applied to laws
as one of the citizens' duties .due to the fact there are various social problems that need many supports ,but we are lacking of human source.
Đoạn 2: It will raise the awareness of young generations and make a better world.
Đoạn 3: It helps decrease the social strain on government so they can develop economy as well as society much better.
Disagree:
Đoạn 1: Volunteer means "freely offer to do something" so it is such a nonsense when force people to do.
Đoạn 2: Enforcement can lead to unexpected consequences like violence or protest.
Đoạn 3: Without the real interest coming from their own, the results coming out may be not good.
Conclusion:
Tổng kết lại ý kiến, khẳng định vì lý do nêu trên. Có thể nêu ra một số đề xuất.
Ex: In the nutshell, i believe people have rights to do volunteer freely regarding the true meaning of " volunteer", avoiding undesirable outcomes and raising a real connection among people. In my opinion, rather than forcing people to do volunteer, the government should cooperate with social organizations to promote many campaigns to advocate people, especially young generations to understand and take interest in freely doing volunteer.
Đây đúc kết từ kinh nghiệm viết essay của mình.
Bạn có thể tham khảo nhé<3
Chúc bạn học tập tốt<33

Reactions: chi254
Top Bottom