Hoa Thiên Sứ

Học sinh
Thành viên
9 Tháng mười hai 2018
Quảng Ninh
THCS Mạo Khê II
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

you are the head of the school environment club. the club now needs members for the new school year. write an announcement in which you call for volunteers and state where and when the first meeting of the club will take place and how they can contact you.
mọi người giúp em được không ạ. Chiều em thi rồi. Em cảm ơn mọi người

npan_184

Cựu TMod Anh
Thành viên
10 Tháng mười hai 2018
Quảng Ngãi
THCS Phổ Ninh
you are the head of the school environment club. the club now needs members for the new school year. write an announcement in which you call for volunteers and state where and when the first meeting of the club will take place and how they can contact you.
mọi người giúp em được không ạ. Chiều em thi rồi. Em cảm ơn mọi người
Today I am writing this announcement because I want to inform you that our school environment club is currently lacking members, so I want to recruit new volunteers for the club. If you want to become a member of our club, please use this sample suggestion form to fill out your information and then post it on your facebook!
Registration form:
First and last name:
As a student in class:
Reason for wanting to join the club:
The club development idea:
The new member recruitment period for the club will start from May 8, 2021 and end on May 9, 2021. After that, we will have a small meeting to exchange the new members. and former club members. Introduce basic information to everyone, discuss 1 month activities, schedule next meetings and activities.
You will wonder how to contact me right? You can make friends with me via social networks Facebook and message me directly, I will answer your questions in the shortest time! In the first meeting, I will give you my full information and my facebook account for easy communication. Don't worry and our club has an online messaging group, when you become a member of the club I will add you to that group, and everyone and me will answer any questions. of you guys. I firmly believe that you will feel happy and have a good time joining our club because our club is very friendly and enthusiastic at work.
Học tốt!

Top Bottom