Hoàng Thu Thiên

Học sinh
Thành viên
7 Tháng chín 2021
Hưng Yên
Trung Học Phổ Thông Hồng Đức
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
Question16. Becoming a super star performing on stage was my burning desire when I was a teenager.
A. well-known painter B. famous singer
C. good writer D. famous composer

Question 17. We were surprised to know that over 15000 fans packed into the stadium to support Vietnamese football team.
A. people B. admires C. visitors D. watchers

VII. Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the word(s) OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.

Question 18. To have chance enter the final round, you have to eliminate lots of competitors.
A. retain B. remove C. restrict D. reject

Question 19. It is undeniable that instrument innovations hit the right note in 2013 with the 3D-printed guitar, the AT-200 guitar, the seaboard grand and the wheel harp.
A. growth B. modernisation C. revolution D. stagnation

Duy Phúc

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
15 Tháng mười một 2021
Đồng Nai
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
Question16. Becoming a superstar performing on stage was my burning desire when I was a teenager.
A. well-known painter
B. famous singer
C. good writer
D. famous composer
Question 17. We were surprised to know that over 15000 fans packed into the stadium to support Vietnamese football team.
A. people
B. admires
C. visitors
D. watchers
VII. Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the word(s) OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
Question 18. To have chance enter the final round, you have to eliminate lots of competitors.
A. retain : giữ lại
B. remove
C. restrict
D. reject

Question 19. It is undeniable that instrument innovations hit the right note in 2013 with the 3D-printed guitar, the AT-200 guitar, the seaboard grand and the wheel harp.
A. growth
B. modernization
C. revolution
D. stagnation

Reactions: buck humble
Top Bottom