English THCS Key word transformations .,,.

Merzy

Học sinh
Thành viên
30 Tháng tám 2022
Hà Nội
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

1. The boss fired her for being not only inefficient but also ____________. (COMMUNICATE)
2. Heavy smoking makes him _____________ and almost out of energy all the time. (BREATHE)
3. You are talking ______________. As far as I know, he is very committed and will never resign. (SENSE)
4. The authorities have been criticized for being _______________ to complaints from the public about increasing level of noise pollution. (SENSE)

ng.htrang2004

Cựu Mod Anh
Thành viên
9 Tháng chín 2017
Hà Tĩnh
THPT chuyên Đại học Vinh - ViKClanha
1. The boss fired her for being not only inefficient but also ____________. (COMMUNICATE)
2. Heavy smoking makes him _____________ and almost out of energy all the time. (BREATHE)
3. You are talking ______________. As far as I know, he is very committed and will never resign. (SENSE)
4. The authorities have been criticized for being _______________ to complaints from the public about increasing level of noise pollution. (SENSE)
Merzy1. The boss fired her for being not only inefficient but also ____________. (COMMUNICATE)
uncommunicative (unwilling to talk or impart information)

breathless (khó thở)

nonsense (vô lý, ngớ ngẩn)

Chúc bạn học tốt ^^ Bạn có thể theo dõi thêm 2 topics của mình nha:
SERIES] Chuyện ôn thi Đại học
[SERIES] Chuyện học Chuyên

• Love
Reactions: Merzy
Top Bottom