English THCS Key Word Transformation

SGPvodichquocnoi

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
30 Tháng chín 2022
Hà Nội
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

1. For me, the last part was more convincing than the rest of the presentation.
persuasive
I found the last part ...............................................................................................................................................................................................
other part of the presentation.
2. Thai food was too spicy for the children to eat.
that
So ....................................................................................................................................................................... the children couldn’t eat it.
3. Why aren’t we allowed to use the mobile phone in the school library?
let
Why ............................................................................................................................................................................................................. use of the
mobile phone in the school library?
4. I feel sure that Michelle will accept the job offer in the Fine Arts Gallery.
bound
I feel Michelle ................................................................................................................................................................................... up the job
offer in the Fine Arts Gallery.
5. My parents’ country house is as big as theirs.
same
Their country house ......................................................................................................................................................... of my parents.
6. The guard told us we had to remove our shoes before we entered the laboratory.
insisted
The guard ................................................................................................................................................................................................................ off
our shoes before we entered the laboratory.
7. If you fail to attend the farewell party, Fiona may well get angry with you.
likely
Fiona ..................................................................................................................................................................................... temper with you if
you fail to attend the farewell party.
8. It was her first trip abroad so Sharon was very excited about it.
time
It was the .............................................................................................................................................................................................. abroad so
she was very excited about it.
9. Having apologized, Tom shook hands with Jones firmly.
apology
When Tom ....................................................................................................................................................... Jones a firm handshake.
10. I’m not going to do my home assignment today, I’ll do it on Saturday.
putting
I’m .................................................................................................................................................................................................................. Saturday.
11. Everyone thinks that a new committee was established to deal with emergencies.
thought
A new committee .............................................................................................................................................................................................. up
to deal with emergencies.
12. Riding a motorbike without a helmet is illegal in most countries.
law
It ............................................................................................................................................................................................................... a motorbike
without a helmet in most countries.
13. The teacher really didn’t know the reason for her lateness.
idea
The teacher ................................................................................................................................................................................................. so late.
14. Ashley Cole doesn’t miss a goal very often in a football match.
ever
Ashley Cole ............................................................................................................................................................................................................ in a
football match.
15. Victor and his parents all dislike greasy fast food.
nor
Neither his ........................................................................................................................................................................... greasy fast food.
16. I’m sure you didn’t remember to submit the report before the yesterday’s deadline.
forgotten
You ........................................................................................................................................................................................................ of the report
before the yesterday’s deadline.
17. It wasn’t a good idea for her to spend all her money on clothes, but she did.
up
If only ...................................................................................................................................................................................................... her money
on clothes.
18. Claudia never manages to finish her assignment on time.
possibly
Claudia ....................................................................................................................................................................................... her assignment
done on time.
19. I really don’t want them to put furniture in my apartment right now.
feel
I really don’t ......................................................................................................................................................................................... furnished
right now.
20. Ken has shown the new member of staff how to access the computer network.
been
The new member of staff .................................................................................................................................................................................
on the computer network by Ken.

Top Bottom