English THCS Imagine you are Tuan. You are planning your summer vacation in an English-speaking country. Write a letter (80-100 words) to your cousin, Laura to ask

Lann Nhi

Học sinh
Thành viên
16 Tháng tư 2019
Nghệ An
Truong Tieu hoc Quynh Hung
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Imagine you are Tuan. You are planning your summer vacation in an English-speaking country. Write a letter (80-100 words) to your cousin, Laura to ask him to help.
In your letter, talk about:
* the aims of your vacation
* the country you want to visit the most
* time and money
(……….your own idea)

Dear Laura,

Hien Dang

Cựu Mod tiếng Anh
Thành viên
2 Tháng chín 2021
Nam Định
NEU
Imagine you are Tuan. You are planning your summer vacation in an English-speaking country. Write a letter (80-100 words) to your cousin, Laura to ask him to help.
In your letter, talk about:
* the aims of your vacation
* the country you want to visit the most
* time and money
(……….your own idea)

Dear Laura,
Chăm chỉ học
Bạn tham khảo cấu trúc và cách viết một lá thư tại Cách viết một bức thư

Dear Laura,

I hope you're having a great time at home. I am planning to travel to an English-speaking country this summer so I need your help.
I want to go to an English-speaking country mostly to practice my English with native speakers. I have a few countries on the list but England is the country I want to visit the most. I have always wanted to go to England ever since I watched Sherlock Holmes. I intend to set off on July 1 and spend three days there. My budget is limited so I can't afford to stay longer. I plan to visit the Big Ben, Buckingham Palace and the London Eye. I want to try some restaurants too but I haven't decided yet.
Do you have any travelling advice for me? Where should I visit in England besides what I have planned? Tell me in your reply.
Looking forward to your letter.

Best wishes,
Tuan

Chúc bạn học tốt!
Ngoài ra, bạn có thể tham khảo topic [Tổng hợp] Hướng dẫn viết luận theo chủ đề

• Love
Reactions: Lann Nhi

Lann Nhi

Học sinh
Thành viên
16 Tháng tư 2019
Nghệ An
Truong Tieu hoc Quynh Hung
Bạn tham khảo cấu trúc và cách viết một lá thư tại Cách viết một bức thư

Dear Laura,

I hope you're having a great time at home. I am planning to travel to an English-speaking country this summer so I need your help.
I want to go to an English-speaking country mostly to practice my English with native speakers. I have a few countries on the list but England is the country I want to visit the most. I have always wanted to go to England ever since I watched Sherlock Holmes. I intend to set off on July 1 and spend three days there. My budget is limited so I can't afford to stay longer. I plan to visit the Big Ben, Buckingham Palace and the London Eye. I want to try some restaurants too but I haven't decided yet.
Do you have any travelling advice for me? Where should I visit in England besides what I have planned? Tell me in your reply.
Looking forward to your letter.

Best wishes,
Tuan

Chúc bạn học tốt!
Ngoài ra, bạn có thể tham khảo topic [Tổng hợp] Hướng dẫn viết luận theo chủ đề
Hien Dangem cảm ơn nhiều ạ

Top Bottom