English THCS I.Complete the second sentence so that it has a similar meaning to the first sentence, using the wor

Song_Ngu_123

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
20 Tháng chín 2021
Hà Nam
THCS Trần Phú
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

I.Complete the second sentence so that it has a similar meaning to the first sentence, using the word given. Do not change the word given. You must use between two and five words, including the word given.
1. They offered her a job but she refused. (TURNED)
→ She _____________________________________________________________________ of a job.
2. I find driving on the left in England very strange. (ACCUSTOMED)
→ I ______________________________________ driving on the left in England.
3. I expect you were very tired by the end of the week. (MUST)
→ By the end of the week ____________________________________________ exhausted.
4. Being late is inexcusable. (EXCUSE)
→ There is ____________________________________________________________________ late.
5. Matthew decided not to do his homework and went to play football. (INSTEAD)
→ Matthew went to play football ___________________________________ homework.

Vinhtrong2601

Học sinh gương mẫu
Thành viên
4 Tháng bảy 2021
Long An
Trường THCS Thị Trấn Đông Thành
1. They offered her a job but she refused. (TURNED)
→ She ________TURNED DOWN AN OFFER_____________________________________________________________ of a job.
2. I find driving on the left in England very strange. (ACCUSTOMED)
→ I ____AM NOT _ACCUSTOMED TO_________________________________ driving on the left in England.
3. I expect you were very tired by the end of the week. (MUST)
→ By the end of the week , YOU MUST BE VERY____________________________________________ exhausted.
4. Being late is inexcusable. (EXCUSE)
→ There is _______no excuse for being_____________________________________________________________ late.
5. Matthew decided not to do his homework and went to play football. (INSTEAD)
→ Matthew went to play football INSTEAD OF DOING HIS HOMEWORK___________________________________ homework.
Chị @Một Nửa Của Sự Thật , chị @Nguyễn Võ Hà Trang , anh @Minh Nhí check cho em ạ

#Hà Trang đã check

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: iwasyourfriend
Top Bottom