Nguyễn Anh Hy

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
6 Tháng một 2019
Bình Phước
Ạnh Nguyễn Official
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Note: You need to write a response to an e-mail that you will read. What your response needs to include is in the directions so make sure you also read the directions carefully.
Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to complain about the poor customer service that I have received from your bank lately. Despite giving a chequebook requisition almost fifteen days ago, I am yet to receive it. I have not got a proper response from the branch and I am hoping you would resolve it.

Two weeks ago I ordered a chequebook by filling out the request form when I visited the bank in person. But neither have I got the chequebook nor have received any correspondence from the bank. I urgently need the chequebook as I have a few bills that I need to pay by cheque. I maintain a checking account with your Lockshire branch and my account number is CAA-25478412354.

I am requesting a proper explanation for the delay and poor service. Please inform me how much longer I will have to wait for my chequebook. I would also like to know what action you are going to take regarding this bad service.

I have been a customer of your bank for more than fifteen years and this is the first time I have had to complain. It is very disappointing.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Yours sincerely,
Rocky Taylor
Direction: As if you are the manager of the bank, read the letter and give a suitable response.

ahn___w

Học sinh gương mẫu
Thành viên
22 Tháng một 2020
Thanh Hóa
Love Sickgirls ❣️
Note: You need to write a response to an e-mail that you will read. What your response needs to include is in the directions so make sure you also read the directions carefully.
Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to complain about the poor customer service that I have received from your bank lately. Despite giving a chequebook requisition almost fifteen days ago, I am yet to receive it. I have not got a proper response from the branch and I am hoping you would resolve it.

Two weeks ago I ordered a chequebook by filling out the request form when I visited the bank in person. But neither have I got the chequebook nor have received any correspondence from the bank. I urgently need the chequebook as I have a few bills that I need to pay by cheque. I maintain a checking account with your Lockshire branch and my account number is CAA-25478412354.

I am requesting a proper explanation for the delay and poor service. Please inform me how much longer I will have to wait for my chequebook. I would also like to know what action you are going to take regarding this bad service.

I have been a customer of your bank for more than fifteen years and this is the first time I have had to complain. It is very disappointing.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Yours sincerely,
Rocky Taylor
Direction: As if you are the manager of the bank, read the letter and give a suitable response.

Mình thấy được rồi bạn nhé ^^

Reactions: ~ Su Nấm ~
Top Bottom