Đặng Quốc Khánh 10CA1

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
27 Tháng tám 2018
Hải Dương
THCS Phan Bội Châu
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

I know, that the sleep is very important for the human being, but i love life and sometimes i chose to live instead of sleep. I want to share benefit of sleep with you guys and to remember for myself, that i should get back in my regular sleep.
1.when our sleep rhythm is disrupted, it becomes more and more difficult to fall asleep, the awakened person feels restless, and the ability to work is reduced, we come to work, but we are barely there. Some of us trying to sleep during the day, so we could get some sleeping hours back, but the day sleep even more imbalances the rhythm and makes it harder to sleep at night.
2. In order to ensure proper functioning of the body, it is necessary to follow the sleep regime and try to go to bed and get up at the same time, is it better to go to sleep early and to wake up early as well. This will help control the biological clock and ensure enough of hours of sleep. If you inevitably need to change your sleep schedule, do it slowly.
3. Melatonin is the most important hormone secreted by our body that cares about the rhythm of sleep. Melatonin slows down metabolism, restores the immune system and relieves stress. Once it has started, it reduces body temperature and helps to fall asleep, our body release it at night while we are sleeping.
nguồn internet

Reactions: Kyanhdo
Top Bottom