nguyễn an........

Học sinh
Thành viên
24 Tháng ba 2020
Kon Tum
THCS LÝ TỰ TRỌNG
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

GIÚP VỚI MN ƠIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
IV. Write sentences basing on available words, using past simple tense.
1. In 1990/ we/ move/ to another city. -................................................................................................................................................
2. When/ you/ get/ the first gift? -................................................................................................................................................
3. She/ not/ go/ to the church/ five days ago. -................................................................................................................................................
4. How/ you/ get there? -................................................................................................................................................
5. John/ go/ zoo/ five/ day/ ago. -................................................................................................................................................
6. My/ father/ not/ at the office/ the day/ before yesterday.
-..............................................................................................................................................

Homaya Kino

Cựu TMod Sử
HV CLB Lịch sử
Thành viên
20 Tháng hai 2020
Hà Tĩnh
THCS Liên Hương
1. In 1990/ we/ move/ to another city. - In 1990, we moved to another city
2. When/ you/ get/ the first gift? -When did you get the first gift?
3. She/ not/ go/ to the church/ five days ago. -She did not go to the church five days ago
4. How/ you/ get there? - How did you get there?
5. John/ go/ zoo/ five/ day/ ago. -John went to the zoo five days ago.
6. My/ father/ not/ at the office/ the day/ before yesterday. -My father was not at the office the day before yesterday

phamhophusang@gmail.com

Học sinh
Thành viên
31 Tháng mười hai 2019
1. In 1990/ we/ move/ to another city. -................................................................................................................................................
2. When/ you/ get/ the first gift? -................................................................................................................................................
3. She/ not/ go/ to the church/ five days ago. -................................................................................................................................................
4. How/ you/ get there? -................................................................................................................................................
5. John/ go/ zoo/ five/ day/ ago. -................................................................................................................................................
-..............................................................................................................................................
1.In 1990, we moved to annother city.
2.When did you get the first gift?
3.She didn't go to the church five days ago.
4.How did you get there?
5.John went to the zoo five days ago.
6.My father wasn't at the office the day before yesterday.
GOOD LUCK!

npan_184

Cựu TMod Anh
Thành viên
10 Tháng mười hai 2018
Quảng Ngãi
THCS Phổ Ninh
6. My/ father/ not/ at the office/ the day/ before yesterday.-..............................................................................................................................................
1.In 1990, we moved to annother city.
2.When did you get the first gift?
3.She didn't go to the church five days ago.
4.How did you get there?
5.John went to the zoo five days ago.

Chúc bạn học tốt!!!

Nấm#

Reactions: yaya@ 2008

anbinhf

Học sinh tiêu biểu
Thành viên
9 Tháng ba 2020
Nghệ An
Trường THCS Quỳnh Hồng

1.In 1990, we moved to annother city
2.When did you get the first gift ?
3.She didn't go to the church five days ago
4.How did you get there ?
5.John went to the zoo five days ago

Reactions: nguyễn an........

Ái Quyên

Học sinh
Thành viên
1 Tháng mười hai 2019
Đồng Tháp
THCS
1.In 1990, we moved to another city
2.When did you get the first gift
3.She didn't go to the church five days ago
4.How did you get there
5.John went to the zoo five days ago
6.My father wasn't at the office the day before yesterday

vietjack

Học sinh
Thành viên
12 Tháng ba 2020
Quảng Ninh
thcs Bái Tử Long
1 . In 1990 , we moved to another city .
2 . when đi you get the first gift ?
3 . She did not go to the church five days ago .
4 . How did you get there ?
5 . John went to the zoo five days ago .
6 . My father was not at the office the day before yesterday .

Top Bottom