English THCS Healthy living

Ngọc Hân_2k100

Học sinh
Thành viên
23 Tháng chín 2022
Bắc Ninh
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

2. Choose the correct answer A, B, or C to fill in each blank in the following pasage.
My grandparents live in the countryside, and they have a big garden. They spend a lot of time working in it. When I visit them in summer, I often join them in the garden, and they teach me a lot of thing about (1)_______.
Vegetables come in diferent shaper, sizes, and (2)________. They also grow differently as well. Carrots and potatoes grow (3)______ the ground. We can't and cauliflower grow above the gioud. My grandfather says that coloured vegetables are very good for helthy (5)______ they provide a lot of natural vitarmins. White cauliflower is(6)______ in vitamin A,B,C and E. My grandfather also says that gaardening is a good way of (8)_______. It helps him keep fit and strong.
1.A. health B. vegetarbles C. exercise
2.A. colours B. prices C. weight
3.A. above B. on C. under
4.A. need B. provide C. have
5.A. and B. because C. so
6.A. rich B. poor C. low
7.A. Chicken B. Fish C. Pumpkins
8. A. resting B. ralaxing C. execising

Reactions: Hien Dang

Hien Dang

Cựu Mod tiếng Anh
Thành viên
2 Tháng chín 2021
Nam Định
NEU
2. Choose the correct answer A, B, or C to fill in each blank in the following pasage.
My grandparents live in the countryside, and they have a big garden. They spend a lot of time working in it. When I visit them in summer, I often join them in the garden, and they teach me a lot of thing about (1)_______.
Vegetables come in diferent shaper, sizes, and (2)________. They also grow differently as well. Carrots and potatoes grow (3)______ the ground. We can't and cauliflower grow above the gioud. My grandfather says that coloured vegetables are very good for helthy (5)______ they provide a lot of natural vitarmins. White cauliflower is(6)______ in vitamin A,B,C and E. My grandfather also says that gaardening is a good way of (8)_______. It helps him keep fit and strong.
1.A. health B. vegetarbles C. exercise
2.A. colours B. prices C. weight
3.A. above B. on C. under
4.A. need B. provide C. have
5.A. and B. because C. so
6.A. rich B. poor C. low
7.A. Chicken B. Fish C. Pumpkins
8. A. resting B. ralaxing C. execising
Ngọc Hân_2k1001. B vegetables: rau
2. A color: màu sắc
3. C under: dưới
5. A