English THCS Grammar and reading (kèm giải thích)

Iam_lucky_girl

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
13 Tháng một 2019
Bình Phước
THCS TTLN
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Chọn đáp án và giải thích
It's very dry today. ...............you help me water the plants?
A. Do
B. Will
C.May
D. Should

Điền giới từ thích hợp và giải thích
The news quickly spread...........the country.

Điền từ vào đoạn văn (câu 88 thôi ạ)và giải thích
Dear Peter,
Thank you for your letter, which (81) _________ I received this morning. You asked me (82) _________ we were doing when the landslide arrived I don’t (83) _________ things too clearly now but I think I was watching TV (84) _________ my sister was doing her homework at that time. Suddenly all the lights (85) _________out and I was frightened. I remembered calling out to my parents, (86) _________ were talking quietly in the next room. The next minute we (87) _________ a loud noise and the whole building began to shake.
It was a terrible experience and I never want to go through anything (88) _________ it again. We are safe now but we were very lucky.
Love,
Mary.
@Ngố Ngây Ngô

ahn___w

Học sinh gương mẫu
Thành viên
22 Tháng một 2020
Thanh Hóa
Love Sickgirls ❣️
A. Do
B. Will
C.May
D. Should

The news quickly spread...........the country.

Dear Peter,
Thank you for your letter, which (81) _________ I received this morning. You asked me (82) _________ we were doing when the landslide arrived I don’t (83) _________ things too clearly now but I think I was watching TV (84) _________ my sister was doing her homework at that time. Suddenly all the lights (85) _________out and I was frightened. I remembered calling out to my parents, (86) _________ were talking quietly in the next room. The next minute we (87) _________ a loud noise and the whole building began to shake.
It was a terrible experience and I never want to go through anything (88) _________ it again. We are safe now but we were very lucky.
Love,
Mary.
@Ngố Ngây Ngô
A. Do
B. Will
C.May
D. Should
Dịch là hôm nay trời khô ráo nên sau câu này ta phải dùng câu hỏi ở tương lai để hỏi xem người khác có thể làm ko

The news quickly spread....throughout.......the country.
spread throughtout sth: ảnh hưởng đến thứ gì đó hoặc lân rộng
Dịch: Tin tức nhanh chóng lan truyền khắp cả nước

It was a terrible experience and I never want to go through anything (88) ____like_____ it again.
Giải thích: Nó là một trải nghiệm khủng khiếp mà tôi không muốn trải qua bất cừ điều gì như nó nữa. Điền "like" là hợp nhất!

jeffthehacke

Học sinh
Thành viên
31 Tháng bảy 2020
TP Hồ Chí Minh
thpt Nguyễn Công Trứ
A. Do
B. Will
C.May
D. Should
The news quickly spread..throughout.........the country. ( Có nghĩa là lan rộng khắp)
Dear Peter,
It was a terrible experience and I never want to go through anything (88) _like ( vì câu có nghĩa là tôi ko muốn trải nghiệm nó 1 lần nữa) it again. We are safe now but we were very lucky.
Love,
Mary.

Top Bottom