English THCS Give the correct form of the words in brackets to complete the following sentences.

huongquynhthdm

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
7 Tháng một 2022
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

1. I've eaten so much, I'm really quite ………………………………..(comfort)
2. Mr. Donald Trump accused the government of China of having ……………………. the currency.(value)
3. The illicit drugs industry has an annual …………………………of some £200 billion.(turn)
4. ………………………………. has fallen again for the third consecutive month.(employ)
5. A new educational programme has been set up for economically ………………………………. children.(advantage)
6. The male of the species is almost ………………………………. from the female.(distinguish)
7. He was a ………………………… adventurous person. There is no question about it.(decide)
8. This morning I ………………………………. and was late for school.(sleep)
9. The cost of ………………………………. to the show is quite reasonable.(admit)
10. Globalization is the ongoing process that deepens and broadens the relationships and ………………………………. among countries.(depend)

Tannie0903

Cựu Mod Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
8 Tháng mười hai 2021
Nghệ An
1. I've eaten so much, I'm really quite ………………………………..(comfort)
2. Mr. Donald Trump accused the government of China of having ……………………. the currency.(value)
3. The illicit drugs industry has an annual …………………………of some £200 billion.(turn)
4. ………………………………. has fallen again for the third consecutive month.(employ)
5. A new educational programme has been set up for economically ………………………………. children.(advantage)
6. The male of the species is almost ………………………………. from the female.(distinguish)
7. He was a ………………………… adventurous person. There is no question about it.(decide)
8. This morning I ………………………………. and was late for school.(sleep)
9. The cost of ………………………………. to the show is quite reasonable.(admit)
10. Globalization is the ongoing process that deepens and broadens the relationships and ………………………………. among countries.(depend)
huongquynhthdm
1. I've eaten so much, I'm really quite …uncomfortable( không thoải mái)……………………………..(comfort)
2. Mr. Donald Trump accused the government of China of having ……undervalued( (hạ giá)………………. the currency.(value)
3. The illicit drugs industry has an annual ………return( tiền lãi)…………………of some £200 billion.(turn)
4.Unemployment( nạn thất nghiệp)……………………………. has fallen again for the third consecutive month.(employ)
5. A new educational programme has been set up for economically ………disadvantaged( hoàn cảnh khó khăn)………………………. children.(advantage)
6. The male of the species is almost …distinguishable (khác) ……………………………. from the female.(distinguish)
7. He was a ………decisively( kiên định)………………… adventurous person. There is no question about it.(decide)
8. This morning I ………overslept( ngủ quên)………………………. and was late for school.(sleep)
9. The cost of ……admission( phí vào cửa)……………………. to the show is quite reasonable.(admit)
10. Globalization is the ongoing process that deepens and broadens the relationships and …………dependence( sự tin cậy)……………………. among countries.(depend)
Chúc bạn học tốt, nếu thắc mắc gì hãy hỏi thêm nhé!
Bạn có thể ghé thăm topic của mình nhé:
-Ôn thi theo chủ điểm

-Luyện tập phrasal verbs
Đây là một số kiến thức khác bạn có thể tham khảo nhé:
-Tổng hợp kiến thức các môn

Top Bottom