English THCS Giúp em với em đang cần gấp

Luffy gear5

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
16 Tháng tám 2022
Hà Nội
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

226.Don’t miss it. The opportunity to attend such high-level peace talks is unique and ______________________. (REPEAT) 227.All the tourists marvel at the ______________________ beauty of the natural surroundings. (BREATH) 228.______________________ groups claimed responsibility for the shootings and bomb attacks. (TERROR) 229.The residents are being ______________________ by the ever-increasing number of drug addicts and dealers. (TERROR) 230.She decided to quit the job as she felt that she was ______________________ for the load of work she had to do. (PAY) 231.The bills remained ______________________ because of a dispute over the quality of the company’s work. (PAY) 232.The newly-wed couple agreed to buy the house on condition that the loan is ______________________ and interest-free in 5 years. (PAY) 233.Being a big star, she has a poor reputation for being difficult and ______________________. (APPROACH) 234.It’s wrong of him to claim that his ______________________ had caused him to become a criminal. (BRING) 235.Many modern refrigerators never need to be ______________________, making it more convenient for housewives. (FROST) 236.It was, overall, a disappointing meal, and ______________________ of the high rating others had given. (DESERVE) 237.The historian had to take ______________________ criticism for daring to speak the truth behind the event. (DESERVE) 238.I’ve ______________________ all the files on my computer so that I can easily find what I’m looking for. (ORGANISATION) 239.The new law has dealt a big blow to ______________________ crime and human traffickers. (ORGANISATION) 240.She was so inefficient and ______________________ that she got the sack after 3 days at work. (ORGANISATION)

light_senpai

Học sinh
Thành viên
16 Tháng chín 2019
TP Hồ Chí Minh
NTMK
226.Don’t miss it. The opportunity to attend such high-level peace talks is unique and unrepeatable. (REPEAT) 227.All the tourists marvel at the breathtaking beauty of the natural surroundings. (BREATH) 228.Terrorist groups claimed responsibility for the shootings and bomb attacks. (TERROR) 229.The residents are being terrorised by the ever-increasing number of drug addicts and dealers. (TERROR) 230.She decided to quit the job as she felt that she was underpaid for the load of work she had to do. (PAY) 231.The bills remained unpaid because of a dispute over the quality of the company’s work. (PAY) 232.The newly-wed couple agreed to buy the house on condition that the loan is repaid and interest-free in 5 years. (PAY) 233.Being a big star, she has a poor reputation for being difficult and unapproachable. (APPROACH) 234.It’s was wrong of him to claim that his upbringing had caused him to become a criminal. (BRING) 235.Many modern refrigerators never need to be defrosted, making it more convenient for housewives. (FROST) 236.It was, overall, a disappointing meal, and undeserving of the high rating others had given. (DESERVE) 237.The historian had to take undeserved criticism for daring to speak the truth behind the event. (DESERVE) 238.I’ve reorganised all the files on my computer so that I can easily find what I’m looking for. (ORGANISATION) 239.The new law has dealt a big blow to organised crime and human traffickers. (ORGANISATION) 240.She was so inefficient and disorganised that she got the sack after 3 days at work. (ORGANISATION)

Top Bottom