Giải đề thi HK2 môn Tiếng Anh 2017 - 2018 (Đề GV)

phuquydoan

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
6 Tháng ba 2019
TP Hồ Chí Minh
THCS Nguyễn Trãi
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

P/s: Giúp mình nhé!!! Cám ơn các bạn nhiều lắm!!!
II. Choose the word / phrase that best fits the space in each sentence. (2.0 pts)
5. Glass is broken up, melted and made into new ___________________.
car tires / glassware / floor covering / sandals
6. Do not overheat the victim _____________________ blankets or coats.
for / of / with / as
7. Compost is a wonderful _____________________. It helps plants grow well.
fertilizer / garbage / vegetable matters / humidity
8. We visited ____________________ islands in Nha Trang last week.
river / offshore / coast / oceanic
9. While I was watching television, the mailman __________________.
was coming / came / comes / has come
10. Nga showed Nhi ___________________ to buy souvenirs.
what / why / where / who
11. The park ranger talked about the original ___________________ who lived in the Grand Canyon.
tourist / mailmen / inhabitants / participants
12. – Would you like something to eat?_________________________________________________.
Yes, I would. / Not at all. / Two kilos of beef, please. / No, thanks. I’ve just had lunch.
III. Look at the sign / picture. Choose the best answer for each sign / picture. (0.5 pt)
13. What does the sign mean?_________________________________________________________
- You can litter here.
- You should put all rubbish in the bin.
- You should throw waste paper away.
- Littering is allowed here.
14. What does the sign mean?_________________________________________________________
- You can litter here.
IV. Read the following passage. Decide if the statements from 18 to 18 are True or False, and choose the correct answers for the questions 19 and 20. (1.5 pts)
When people have a cold, a fever or the flu, they usually go to the doctor for help or they get some medicine from the drugstore. But many people also use home remedies for common illness. Lots of people drink hot chicken soup when they have a cold. They find that it clears the head and the nose. Some people rub oil on the chest for a cold. Other people drink a mixture of red pepper, hot water, sugar, lemon juice, and milk or vinegar. When people have coughs, they often drink warm liquids or take some honey. For burns, they put the burn under cold water or put a cold handkerchief on it. But they never put ice on it.
15. Nobody decides to go to the doctor for help when they have health problems. _______
16. For a cold, people cannot drink hot chicken soup or rub oil on the chest. _______
17. Honey can help people feel better if they have a cough. _______
18. Ice is good for burns. _______
19. What is the main idea of the passage?__________________________________________________.
- Some tips to ease burn.
- A mixture for a cold.
- Home remedies for common illnesses.
- Solutions to coughs.
20. It can be inferred from the passage that ________________________________________________.
- coughs are dangerous.
- nobody wants to see a doctor.
- people sometimes can ease common
- people usually have common illnesses at home illnesses by themselves.
V. Choose the correct word that best fits the blank space in the following passage. (1.5 pts)
There is a saying that if you have not visited Ha Long Bay, you have not yet been to Vietnam. Listed as UNESCO World Heritage site, Ha Long Bay is one of the most spectacular natural (21)______________ Vietnam. Ha Long Bay is located (22)_______________ Quang Ninh Province in the northern part of Vietnam with the magnificent natural scenery. There are a lot of (23)______________ islands of various amazing shapes, throughout the four seasons. Once you reach Ha Long Bay, there (24)_____________ a number of activities to choose. People can visit caves, swim at Titop Island or spent the night at Cat Ba island. (25)_______________, tourists have a chance to enjoy the fresh and delicious seafood. With untouched natural (26)______________ and excellent tourism services, Ha Long Bay can be regarded as one of the most beautiful bays in the world.
21. sightseeing / wonders / spot / buildings
22. at / for / in / with
23. rocky / coastal / offshore / limestone
24. are / is / be / am
25. However / Besides / Therefore / Because
26. scenery / cave / accommodation / mountain
VI. Use the correct form of the word given in each sentence. (1.0 pt)
27. Because the question was easy, Mary answered __________________. (immediate)
28. The country’s __________________ resources include forests, coal and oil. (natural)
29. Peter is lazy. He is always __________________ about the homework. (complain)
30. We apologize for the late __________________ of the train. (arrive)
VII. Rearrange the groups of words in a correct order to make complete sentence. (0.5 pt)
31. water buffalo / a boy / I / see / riding / can / a / .
______________________________________________________________________________________
32. went shopping / my parents / While / the Statue of Liberty, / were visiting / I / .
______________________________________________________________________________________
VIII. Rewrite each of the following sentences in another way so that it means almost the same as sentences printed before it. (2.0 pt)
33. It worries me that he hasn’t come home yet.
=> I’m ________________________________________________________________________________
34. People used oil lamps instead of electric lamps many years ago.
=> Oil lamps ___________________________________________________________________________
35. Can I use your bike?
=> Would you mind _____________________________________________________________________
36. “Open the door, please”, she said to Tim.
=> She asked him ______________________________________________________________________

Reactions: Sophie Vương

minhthu2k5

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
31 Tháng năm 2018
Quảng Nam
Hogwarts
II. Choose the word / phrase that best fits the space in each sentence. (2.0 pts)
for / of / with / as
what / why / where / who
11. The park ranger talked about the original ___________________ who lived in the Grand Canyon.
12. – Would you like something to eat?_________________________________________________.
Yes, I would. / Not at all. / Two kilos of beef, please. / No, thanks. I’ve just had lunch.
27. Because the question was easy, Mary answered ____immediately_______. (immediate)
28. The country’s ______natural____ resources include forests, coal and oil. (natural)
29. Peter is lazy. He is always __complaining____ about the homework. (complain)
30. We apologize for the late ____arrival___ of the train. (arrive)
VII. Rearrange the groups of words in a correct order to make complete sentence. (0.5 pt)
____i can see a boy riding a water buffalo ___
32. went shopping / my parents / While / the Statue of Liberty, / were visiting / I / .
__i went shopping while my parents were visiting the Statue of Liberty___
VIII. Rewrite each of the following sentences in another way so that it means almost the same as sentences printed before it. (2.0 pt)
33. It worries me that he hasn’t come home yet.
=> I’m ___worried that he hasn’t come home yet._____
34. People used oil lamps instead of electric lamps many years ago.
=> Oil lamps __were used instead of electric lamps many years ago.________
35. Can I use your bike?
=> Would you mind __if i used your bike?___
36. “Open the door, please”, she said to Tim.
=> She asked tim____to open the door_______
Bài tập của bạn thì bạn nên tự làm nhé, nếu cần có thể đăng đáp án của bạn lên để mọi người cùng sửa cho. Mình chỉ có thể giúp bạn vài bài thôi

Huỳnh Hồng Tuyến.

Học sinh
Thành viên
1 Tháng mười một 2018
Phú Yên
THCS Lê Thánh Tông
for / of / with / as
what / why / where / who
III. Look at the sign / picture. Choose the best answer for each sign / picture. (0.5 pt)
13. What does the sign mean?_________________________________________________________
- You can litter here.
14. What does the sign mean?_________________________________________________________
- You can litter here.
=> cái này không có hình
IV. Read the following passage. Decide if the statements from 18 to 18 are True or False, and choose the correct answers for the questions 19 and 20. (1.5 pts)

When people have a cold, a fever or the flu, they usually go to the doctor for help or they get some medicine from the drugstore. But many people also use home remedies for common illness. Lots of people drink hot chicken soup when they have a cold. They find that it clears the head and the nose. Some people rub oil on the chest for a cold. Other people drink a mixture of red pepper, hot water, sugar, lemon juice, and milk or vinegar. When people have coughs, they often drink warm liquids or take some honey. For burns, they put the burn under cold water or put a cold handkerchief on it. But they never put ice on it.
15. Nobody decides to go to the doctor for help when they have health problems. ___F____
16. For a cold, people cannot drink hot chicken soup or rub oil on the chest. ___F____
17. Honey can help people feel better if they have a cough. ___T____
18. Ice is good for burns. ___F____
19. What is the main idea of the passage?__________________________________________________.
- Some tips to ease burn.
- A mixture for a cold.
- Home remedies for common illnesses.
- Solutions to coughs.
20. It can be inferred from the passage that ________________________________________________.
- coughs are dangerous.
- nobody wants to see a doctor.
- people sometimes can ease common
- people usually have common illnesses at home illnesses by themselves.
V. Choose the correct word that best fits the blank space in the following passage. (1.5 pts)
There is a saying that if you have not visited Ha Long Bay, you have not yet been to Vietnam. Listed as UNESCO World Heritage site, Ha Long Bay is one of the most spectacular natural (21)______________ Vietnam. Ha Long Bay is located (22)_______________ Quang Ninh Province in the northern part of Vietnam with the magnificent natural scenery. There are a lot of (23)______________ islands of various amazing shapes, throughout the four seasons. Once you reach Ha Long Bay, there (24)_____________ a number of activities to choose. People can visit caves, swim at Titop Island or spent the night at Cat Ba island. (25)_______________, tourists have a chance to enjoy the fresh and delicious seafood. With untouched natural (26)______________ and excellent tourism services, Ha Long Bay can be regarded as one of the most beautiful bays in the world.
21. sightseeing / wonders / spot / buildings
22. at / for / in / with
23. rocky / coastal / offshore / limestone
24. are / is / be / am
25. However / Besides / Therefore / Because
26. scenery / cave / accommodation / mountain
27. Because the question was easy, Mary answered ____immediately____. (immediate)
28. The country’s ____natural____ resources include forests, coal and oil. (natural)
29. Peter is lazy. He is always _____complaint______ about the homework. (complain)
30. We apologize for the late ______arrival____________ of the train. (arrive)
_I can see a boy riding a water buffalo__
___While my parents were visiting, I went shopping.________________

Top Bottom